+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
hi guys,

I really need your help!!
My husband and i have received our ITA to apply for PR in canada and we've been trying to book for a medical test at BUPA Clinic Melbourne since 1 week ago but kept being told we need UCI number which we don't have.They gave us a phone numer to call the immigration canada in sydney but we keep reaching an automated voice recording.We did sent two emails to them to explain the matter but no response so far!
Is anyone who is in Melbourne experiencing the same dilemma?
Im really stressing out

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
Your UCI (unique client identity) number is generated by CIC at the time that you receive Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR1) of your immigration application.

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
Hi jordo,

Thank for your response but the thing is i need to do a medical test to be able to complete my application online but they won't let me book for a medical test without the UCI!

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
Ok I'll let a more experienced forum member answer then.

It was my understanding that CIC isn't asking for medicals to be done upfront anymore but maybe that's just spousal sponsorships.

Kazunari

Jan 17, 2018
Yes i read about the spousal sponsorship too.Im not sure either what to do.i wish they could just take my ETA application number and follow from there.

Thank you for taking your time replying to my mesage

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Yes i read about the spousal sponsorship too.Im not sure either what to do.i wish they could just take my ETA application number and follow from there.

Thank you for taking your time replying to my mesage
I have scheduled my up-front medical for next week in the US and all they told us to bring is our passports and nothing else. Try telling the doctor office that you are doing an up-front medical for PR purposes.