+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical test Result - inactive TB --- VERY URGENT

revimk

Aug 31, 2011
Hi, I had my medicals done last week, was told today about a shadow around my lungs, the radiologist has not mentioned for a second x ray or ct scan and also has not said anything about TB, but the doctor says Ottawa might come back asking for more tests to be done TO CHECK FOR INACTIVE TB, I am currently in canada on work permit for the past 3 years, will my process get delayed or will i be issued a PR and placed under medical surviellence, can any one give me peace of mind ...needed urgently...I do not want to wait one more year on this ...please reply

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

revimk said:
Hi, I had my medicals done last week, was told today about a shadow around my lungs, the radiologist has not mentioned for a second x ray or ct scan and also has not said anything about TB, but the doctor says Ottawa might come back asking for more tests to be done TO CHECK FOR INACTIVE TB, I am currently in canada on work permit for the past 3 years, will my process get delayed or will i be issued a PR and placed under medical surviellence, can any one give me peace of mind ...needed urgently...I do not want to wait one more year on this ...please reply
Most likely your medical will be furthered. You will have to return to the DMP for a sputum culture test. Results take 6-8 weeks, then another x-ray. The results are then sent to Medical Services. So there will be at least a 3 month delay for the medical results.

PR_2011

Dec 30, 2010
Hi PMM,

If I am already being treated for inactive TB, will in that case also the PR application be delayed? If at the time of medical itself, I will let DMP know about it then also do you think PR processing can be delayed? Waiting for an early response as I have an appointment for medical test this friday.

Thank you!

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Members ,

Appreciate if any one can able to answer my Query
1) If Some one received letter for further test from CIC for follow up on inactive TB , Will this delay PR process? OR CIC Issue PPR and parllely other formalities like TST / 2nd XRAY for Inactive TB can take place?
2) Does CIC wait for confirmation on Inactive TB follow up result before process PPR ?

Please note here I am talking about Inactive TB Follow up result NOT Active TB or first time reported Inactive TB

Can any one faced similar scenario or have some idea?
Thanks

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Hi Members ,

Appreciate if any one can able to answer my Query
1) If Some one received letter for further test from CIC for follow up on inactive TB , Will this delay PR process? OR CIC Issue PPR and parllely other formalities like TST / 2nd XRAY for Inactive TB can take place?
2) Does CIC wait for confirmation on Inactive TB follow up result before process PPR ?

Please note here I am talking about Inactive TB Follow up result NOT Active TB or first time reported Inactive TB

Can any one faced similar scenario or have some idea?
Thanks
bro i did receive medical survillance for chest xray and result send to cic on 5th dec but i dint hear any thing till date
i m waiting for ppr
and when did u send ur result

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
mas123 said:
bro i did receive medical survillance for chest xray and result send to cic on 5th dec but i dint hear any thing till date
i m waiting for ppr
and when did u send ur result
Brother..our results (Furtherance X-Ray and Sputum tests) were uploaded on 17th November. It will be month in 4 days time but no updates. RMO takes time to review and clearance. I have been told that in one case it took 4 months..

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
Vishal007 said:
Brother..our results (Furtherance X-Ray and Sputum tests) were uploaded on 17th November. It will be month in 4 days time but no updates. RMO takes time to review and clearance. I have been told that in one case it took 4 months..
Hope we gone receive ppr bery soon i receive medical survillance for chest xray and doctor send that report to public health department not rmo and i font no how much time theyvgone take.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
mas123 said:
Hope we gone receive ppr bery soon i receive medical survillance for chest xray and doctor send that report to public health department not rmo and i font no how much time theyvgone take.
Bro , In my case the letter I got second time.
One which i got during my WP ext. time it took 2 month to complete all test by Dr and he sent report to Public health
Since that time I did not had any dependency (like getting PPR etc) so i was not worried .
But this time I don't know after getting report from Public health dept. How much time CIC will take for further action

Ok One more point during both letter (which CIC sent me to contact Public health ) Flow is like this
1) cicsent letter to me to contact Public health .
2) Once I call public health they sent letter to me with some test name mentioned in that and asked me to get test done and ask my dr to send report to Public Helth (This time the form asked me to do , TST , IRGA, XRAY, AND PHYSICAL CHECK UP)
3) Once Public health receive dr report and all is fine , they will send me a confirmation letter and that I need to send Ottawa office .
Thats all .
ottawa office address is also mentioned where i need to send Confirmation letter

You also have same thing to do ? or your situation is different .
Well mine is Inactive TB Follow up

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
CEC_1304 said:
One which i got during my WP ext. time it took 2 month to complete all test by Dr and he sent report to Public health
Since that time I did not had any dependency (like getting PPR etc) so i was not worried .
But this time I don't know after getting report from Public health dept. How much time CIC will take for further action

Ok One more point during both letter (which CIC sent me to contact Public health ) Flow is like this
2) Once I call public health they sent letter to me with some test name mentioned in that and asked me to get test done and ask my dr to send report to Public Helth (This time the form asked me to do , TST , IRGA, XRAY, AND PHYSICAL CHECK UP)
3) Once Public health receive dr report and all is fine , they will send me a confirmation letter and that I need to send Ottawa office .
Thats all .
ottawa office address is also mentioned where i need to send Confirmation letter

I have inactive tb but they told me to send that report to public health department and nothing after that

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
CEC_1304 said:

Thats all .

How they gone send conformation letter to u by ur doctor or to u r mailing adress

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
CEC_1304 said:

Thats all .

[/quotecan u share ottawa office adresss

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
mas123 said:
How they gone send conformation letter to u by ur doctor or to u r mailing adress
Public health issued me a confirmation letter to my address , which says please send this letter to CIC
my q to you . Your is also Inactive follow up letter which you got through public health?

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
CEC_1304 said:
Public health issued me a confirmation letter to my address , which says please send this letter to CIC
my q to you . Your is also Inactive follow up letter which you got through public health?
[/quote
Yes bro and its stats that it is ur resposibility to request a letter from public health officil and send it to liaison unit ottawa citizen and imigration canada but my question is that dr told me that they gone send mu report but i dont no where they send it

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
CEC_1304 said:
[/quote
How much time public health take to issue a conformation letter to ur adress after receiving doctor report

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
mas123 said:
CEC_1304 said:
[/quote
Yes bro and its stats that it is ur resposibility to request a letter from public health officil and send it to liaison unit ottawa citizen and imigration canada but my question is that dr told me that they gone send mu report but i dont no where they send it
not sure why your dr said like this "Dr are not authorized to send you report " , He should send to Public health and they will decide whether dr followed all process or not . based on that Public health will issue you letter.

in may case when got first time this letter, The day Dr confirmed me he faxed report to Public health after that it took around 15 days for clearance letter to my address.

My Q:
What all Test your dr performed and total how many days total process took ?