+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test and Police clearence certificate

vishalpatil86

Aug 6, 2013
Hello,

I am going to apply for study permit through VFS.
Do I need to submit medical test certificate and police clearence certificate at the time of submission?
If not, when and where should I submit these?

Thanks,
Vishal

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
vishalpatil86 said:
Hello,

I am going to apply for study permit through VFS.
Do I need to submit medical test certificate and police clearence certificate at the time of submission?
If not, when and where should I submit these?

Thanks,
Vishal
if ur from india u can do upront medical, and police certificate must add with ur application,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
vishalpatil86 said:
thanks, but in generic checklist, it is not mentioned that I have to submit these two letters.
they are two compulsory documents if ur from india u must add them

vishalpatil86

Aug 6, 2013
thank you. Police clearence normally has 6 months validity and my course starts in sept. If I apply in feb, PCC will be expired by the time I reach canada. will it be a problem?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
vishalpatil86 said:
thank you. Police clearence normally has 6 months validity and my course starts in sept. If I apply in feb, PCC will be expired by the time I reach canada. will it be a problem?
it counts at the day u apply for visa,,it should be valid at the date of submission of application,, they wont ask for police clearence certificate at POE

WonderBuy

Nov 18, 2013
yaar mene online student visa file kia tha or mene 23 jan ko medical karwa diya tha but mere status me ab tak update nahi howa, koi bata sakta hai k un k pass medical report kitnay din me receive hote hai?

dsan_01

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
My consultant is saying that PCC is not required for study visa but the online CIC website says that
"If you want to study in Canada, you and any family members who come to Canada with you, and who are 18 years of age and over, may have to provide police certificates"

Does that mean its not mandatory and if the VO wants , then only provide.
Any student who is already studying in Canada without having PCC ?