+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical status changed from"You've passed medical exam" to "You don't need a medical test" anyone received PPR with this change?

Arun Showry Thota

Nov 10, 2020
SDS application from India
Applied for May deferred to Sept, then deferred to Jan 2021
College added in Covid readiness DLI list on 17th Nov (Conestoga College)
Application submission date March 12th 2020
Biometrics done on Dec 5th 2019;
Medicals passed on June 30(disappeared now)
AIP received on 14th August
No further update from then

sim08

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
When did you give your medical exam? The medical exam is only valid for a year, so if you gave it last year in December, it might have expired.

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
This has happened with me too. My Medicals were passed on between 27-29 August and it got disappeared. And Haven't received ppr.. moreover, my Medicals aren't expired yet i take my Medical exams on 8th june

Reactions: Arun Showry Thota

Pkt1998

Oct 28, 2018
Same case with me, my medicals just expired just today, but i never had any update since like 6 months, it still says you do not need a medical exam.
So what actually shall i do now? Like shall i wait for their email for re-doing medical or shall i do it on my own and then upload it via webform?

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Same case with me, my medicals just expired just today, but i never had any update since like 6 months, it still says you do not need a medical exam.
So what actually shall i do now? Like shall i wait for their email for re-doing medical or shall i do it on my own and then upload it via webform?
My medical also expired last Sunday, December 20 and still waiting for the medical request letter. But i already booked an appointment to retake the medical next week. Do you think it is okay to retake the medical even without the medical request letter from IRCC? On my GCKey still shows You do not need a medical exam. It didn’t even show passed despite i submitted it with my application Sds lodged August 3, with first stage approval.

one more weird thing happened is that there was a ghost update the other day, showed Application/Profile Updated but no update, then it went back to Submitted. My eligibility review has started after receiving first stage approval. But yesterday to my surprise, my reviewing of eligibility was removed and it went back to the ‘Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility’

is there anyone who experienced the same thing?

Deejay_3509

Nov 26, 2020
My medical also expired last Sunday, December 20 and still waiting for the medical request letter. But i already booked an appointment to retake the medical next week. Do you think it is okay to retake the medical even without the medical request letter from IRCC? On my GCKey still shows You do not need a medical exam. It didn’t even show passed despite i submitted it with my application Sds lodged August 3, with first stage approval.

one more weird thing happened is that there was a ghost update the other day, showed Application/Profile Updated but no update, then it went back to Submitted. My eligibility review has started after receiving first stage approval. But yesterday to my surprise, my reviewing of eligibility was removed and it went back to the ‘Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility’

is there anyone who experienced the same thing?
Application/Profile Updated but no update, then it went back to Submitted. My eligibility review has started after receiving first stage approval. But yesterday to my surprise, my reviewing of eligibility was removed and it went back to the ‘Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility’ - This happened to me too yesterday. Applied Aug 5th

Reactions: yasemin09

yasemin09

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Application/Profile Updated but no update, then it went back to Submitted. My eligibility review has started after receiving first stage approval. But yesterday to my surprise, my reviewing of eligibility was removed and it went back to the ‘Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility’ - This happened to me too yesterday. Applied Aug 5th
How about your medical? Did it show already in your GCKEY medical passed?