+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical, RPRF- which address should I sent docs to Manila from Japan(Urgent)

coolgp

Feb 19, 2013
I received the letter from Canadian embassy in Manila and asked for payment of right of permanent residence fees (RPRF) and medical checkup.

Below is information regarding RPRF in email:

FEES and PAYMENT OPTIONS

Payment Instructions--Philippines: Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, postal money order, bank draft or manager’s check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila". Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees. The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

Information pertaining to fees and payment options for Philippines, Japan and for those paying abroad is available at Embassy website also and are as below.:
Payment Instructions - Philippines
Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager’s cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank.

Q1. Information about RPRF is not exactly the same on the web site and in the email text. I want to make postal money order from Japan in CAD. To whom it should be payable to?
"Receiver General for Canada" or "Canadian Embassy, Manila"?

There are 2 address in the email from Embassy: one is
(Visa section: level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue Makati-city 1200 Philippines)
The other is
(P.O. Box 2168 makati Central post Office Makati City 1200, Philippines FAX (632)843-1094)
Q2. On postal money order form, I need to put the address for receiver. Which one should I use?

Q3. I want to send the document to Manila by EMS. Which address is applicable from above 2 address?

It is urgent to send these documents as there is time line from Embassy to submit these document.

Could anyone please guide me?

joramjee

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2014
Med's Request
July 17, 2014
Med's Done....
August 6, 2014
Passport Req..
July 17, 2014/Aug. 9 sent/Aug 20 In process
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..in God's Time
LANDED..........
wait for me quebec
i wanna ask this question as well

coolgp

Feb 19, 2013
Let me update on this one.

1. I transferred RPRF by direct back transfer. There is information available on website of cic.

2. I used below address to send all the documents.
Visa section: level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue Makati-city 1200 Philippines

Hope it helps.