+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

okwama2002

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Re: "Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys

Wend lassida

Here is my email
okwama2002@yahoo.com
Am so damn scared of living my comfortable life here. Just wanna know about survival jobs in Winnipeg and any nitty gritty. Would really appreciate if we get in touch.
thanks

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sam1986 said:
Yes, I got a reply....

Your file is under process, we cannot give u a definate time to hen it will be complete...

I bet you, the guy who replied to my email didnt even bothered to open up my file, cz if he did...he would have told me that there is a correspondance been sent dated novemebr 1st.....
And in the evening I check my mail box home and i got a letter in the post from Buffalo....So I conclude, that they get so many inquiries that they just put the same reply..."in proces...bla bla bla"

LOL
SAM
He didn't even read what is said in your email. You were not asking for status update... Do you want to have Buffalo Immigration Manager? I think this issue must be addressed to management for it to be taken care of reasonably.

saka101

Mar 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUONGAN said:
He didn't even read what is said in your email. You were not asking for status update... Do you want to have Buffalo Immigration Manager? I think this issue must be addressed to management for it to be taken care of reasonably.
How do you contact Buffalo Immigration Manager?

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
saka101 said:
How do you contact Buffalo Immigration Manager?
Email her personally!

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
I also think they have access to RCMP police certificates but they requested RCMP police certificate from me and they are also requested RCMP police certificate for my husband who never visited canada and then i did acknowledge them about my husband that he never visited canada n today i got email to disregard that request for husband certificate .I would say its all supidity.

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
TRUONGAN said:
Email her personally!
I will keep that option open!
Rght now I have send a case specific inquiry and a general enquiry at the same time.. They usually reply within 48 hours. ...I will seewhat they have to say and then if I dont get a positive reply, I will apply for PCC, I have no other choice...

Reading at forums, Buffalo is very good on reversing their request if you have a reasonable answer.... And I believe I have a point that I am living in anada , how would have i comminted any rime in india in past 12 months?
sam

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
raj84 said:
I also think they have access to RCMP police certificates but they requested RCMP police certificate from me and they are also requested RCMP police certificate for my husband who never visited canada and then i did acknowledge them about my husband that he never visited canada n today i got email to disregard that request for husband certificate .I would say its all supidity.
So do they still require ur RCMP certificate or they reversed yours along with your husband?

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sam1986 said:
I will keep that option open!
Rght now I have send a case specific inquiry and a general enquiry at the same time.. They usually reply within 48 hours. ...I will seewhat they have to say and then if I dont get a positive reply, I will apply for PCC, I have no other choice...

Reading at forums, Buffalo is very good on reversing their request if you have a reasonable answer.... And I believe I have a point that I am living in anada , how would have i comminted any rime in india in past 12 months?
sam
sent you message for Buffalo contact info.

how long it takes your country to issue this document? You should have got your PPR now if this issue did not arise.

But deal with it, you have friends here to give you supports

raj84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-dec-10
Doc's Request.
RCMP Report on oct-21-11
AOR Received.
jul-11
Med's Request
jul-11
Med's Done....
14-jul-11
Passport Req..
waiting
They reverse my husband one but not mine

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
TRUONGAN said:
sent you message for Buffalo contact info.

how long it takes your country to issue this document? You should have got your PPR now if this issue did not arise.

But deal with it, you have friends here to give you supports
Thanks Truongan! I did email kathy, will hope for a reply today itself..
Yes! you are right, I should have had a PPR if this issue did not arise....It normally takes 2-3 weeks to get PPC from Indian High consulate (toronto)....But i hate to say this, I hate my indian high consulate...they work like *censored word* with no responsibility...Last time when I send them a request for PCC ,,,they misplaced my original passports and luckily they found after 10 weeks....My heart was in my mouth for that amount of time...Cz of them I even filed my buffalo aplication late...
2 week is not that bad.
SAM

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
Hi truongan!
Are managers veryquick to reply, I mean do they reply the same day?
Or
They take the same amount of time as the general email stream?

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
sam1986 said:
Hi truongan!
Are managers veryquick to reply, I mean do they reply the same day?
Or
They take the same amount of time as the general email stream?
The manager replied to me very quickly, in a day or so, if she is in the office. Maybe you should cc the manager, too! I assume They have work email open on MS Outlook so they instantly see your emails. But it may take time to review your file and speak with relevant persons

sam1986

Apr 21, 2011
Alberta
TRUONGAN said:
The manager replied to me very quickly, in a day or so, if she is in the office. Maybe you should cc the manager, too! I assume They have work email open on MS Outlook so they instantly see your emails. But it may take time to review your file and speak with relevant persons
I hope for the best!
I am not asking them a favour or something; I am requesting them to reverse their decison based on irrelevancy. I hope the manager would understand my concerns and get me back ASAP.
sam

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
sam1986 said:
Thanks Truongan! I did email kathy, will hope for a reply today itself..
Yes! you are right, I should have had a PPR if this issue did not arise....It normally takes 2-3 weeks to get PPC from Indian High consulate (toronto)....But i hate to say this, I hate my indian high consulate...they work like *censored word* with no responsibility...Last time when I send them a request for PCC ,,,they misplaced my original passports and luckily they found after 10 weeks....My heart was in my mouth for that amount of time...Cz of them I even filed my buffalo aplication late...
2 week is not that bad.
SAM
Hey SAM did u apply tp vancouver or toronto.. Cos i f you are applying pcc to vancouver, you dont need passoprt, they just need copy.. I never send my passport for PCC application..