+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical results have been received?

Sarah0018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Medical results have been received. What does it mean? It didnt specify if I passed or failed the medical exam.

Normally, what does it says if you didnt pass the medical exam?
Will appreciate your response. Thanks!

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Medical results have been received. What does it mean? It didnt specify if I passed or failed the medical exam.

Normally, what does it says if you didnt pass the medical exam?
Will appreciate your response. Thanks!
Pls check your GCkey account !!

Sarah0018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Pls check your GCkey account !!
Thanks for the response.

I tried linking my existing application on my GCKEY, but failed several times. I was sponsored by my partner (same sex) along with my 2 kids. My 2 kids and I have different UCI number. Which should I pick on this question:

Number of family members, including the primary applicant that are part of this application.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Thanks for the response.

I tried linking my existing application on my GCKEY, but failed several times. I was sponsored by my partner (same sex) along with my 2 kids. My 2 kids and I have different UCI number. Which should I pick on this question:

Number of family members, including the primary applicant that are part of this application.
4 if you don't have a co sponsor. 5 if you do

Sarah0018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
4 if you don't have a co sponsor. 5 if you do
Thank you so much Jazzed.

I will have to wait until this evening to link my account. From your own personal knowledge, when "medical results have been received", does it automatically mean we passed?

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019

I will have to wait until this evening to link my account. From your own personal knowledge, when "medical results have been received", does it automatically mean we passed?
Honestly, I’ve no idea but I went under medical twice and both the times I passed the medical when it says medical results have been received.
Don’t worry, you all clear !!

Sarah0018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Honestly, I’ve no idea but I went under medical twice and both the times I passed the medical when it says medical results have been received.
Don’t worry, you all clear !!
Thanks for the encouraging words Faraz. Cant wait to check it later on my gckey.

Jazzed

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022

I don't work at IRCC so I can't say with absolute surety but personally I have never seen ECAS updated unless the medical is passed.

kian55

Sep 15, 2022
I passed the medical exam :)
Congrats ! by now ( Nov 8, 2022) perhaps you already got PPR? I was going to ask the same question you did --- whether or not " Medical results have been received" means "Medicals passed" . I am hopeful now that my dependents also passed the medical exams as ECAS indicated "Medical... received." only.

Sarah0018

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Congrats ! by now ( Nov 8, 2022) perhaps you already got PPR? I was going to ask the same question you did --- whether or not " Medical results have been received" means "Medicals passed" . I am hopeful now that my dependents also passed the medical exams as ECAS indicated "Medical... received." only.
Eligibility still in progress. Ghost updates from September til to this month (November). Patiently waiting to receive a pre-arrival letter. Are you also applying under conjugal app?

kian55

Sep 15, 2022
Eligibility still in progress. Ghost updates from September til to this month (November). Patiently waiting to receive a pre-arrival letter. Are you also applying under conjugal app?
Our s-s conjugal app was done and over with way back in 2019 ( Nov 2018 first submission but got returned for missing signature. Then resubmitted in March 2019 - AOR March 2019 - PPR OCTOBER 2019 - LANDED NOV 2019),. Application is now for two minor dependents.

Miloves0421

Nov 18, 2022
hello i applied conjugal last year sept 2021 and still in progress.. hows ur paper? did u get ppr already?