+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request IMM1017E

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hi everyone,

I did my medical upfront on 9th of August 2022.
Submitted my work permit extension application online on 1st September 2022.
8th December, I received a notification from IRCC to submit medical again.
I contacted Medical centre, they suggested me to contact IRCC via web form and attach the medical summary report I received from them so that IRCC can link my medical and work permit application.
I did the same on 9th of December 2022 but no change on my online application yet.

Can somebody enlighten me if I'm missing something or doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

I did my medical upfront on 9th of August 2022.
Submitted my work permit extension application online on 1st September 2022.
8th December, I received a notification from IRCC to submit medical again.
I contacted Medical centre, they suggested me to contact IRCC via web form and attach the medical summary report I received from them so that IRCC can link my medical and work permit application.
I did the same on 9th of December 2022 but no change on my online application yet.

Can somebody enlighten me if I'm missing something or doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance
So did you upload the medical form with barcode you received from medical panel? It takes a while to get the system due to backlog and nowadays holiday season.

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
So did you upload the medical form with barcode you received from medical panel? It takes a while to get the system due to backlog and nowadays holiday season.
There wasn't any barcode on medical summary I received from CMM. It was 4 pages but no barcodes. I'm worried that I have 30 days to respond to medical request starting from 8th of December and it's already half way through by now.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
There wasn't any barcode on medical summary I received from CMM. It was 4 pages but no barcodes. I'm worried that I have 30 days to respond to medical request starting from 8th of December and it's already half way through by now.
Which country?

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
hi @azeemshaik did you finally get a solution for this? what was the outcome?
I contacted New Delhi IRCC via webform, call and email, unfortunately haven't heard anything from them. So, I contacted IRCC Canada directly via email and webform with an attachment of my medical summary report and acknowledgement email I received from New Delhi IRCC that they received my medical summary report within the 30 days period allocated by IRCC, they replied stating my documents has been added to my file and it is available for officer review. I got another email from IRCC Canada which says, we have found your file and as it is being handled by New Delhi IRCC, we request you to contact them directly.
Again, I contacted New Delhi IRCC and I didn't receive a single response from them. I'm left with worries and curiosity now with a big question mark

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
You are very welcome. All the best. Don't worry everything will turn up good soon.
Everything turned negative with my application even after submitting all my documents within time. New Delhi IRCC is the worst place for an an applicants application being processed.

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Why? What happened? Did you got any outcome?
My application was refused even though I submitted my upfront medical summary report with the application and later via webform and email within the 30 days period allocated by IRCC. The refusal reason mentioned is "You did not comply with the Medical Examination as per A16(2)(b) of the IRPA."

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My application was refused even though I submitted my upfront medical summary report with the application and later via webform and email within the 30 days period allocated by IRCC. The refusal reason mentioned is "You did not comply with the Medical Examination as per A16(2)(b) of the IRPA."
Did you appealed? Try it sometimes they miss the paperwork

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Did you appealed? Try it sometimes they miss the paperwork
Yes, I did sent a webform and email to New Delhi IRCC for the reconsideration request with required documents and it's been 30+ days. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any response from them except for the automated email.
I contacted New Delhi IRCC agent via phone call to enquire about my request, the agent was of no use as she suggested me to send a webform like she told me earlier.
Still waiting for their response. Hopefully, this time they'll look into my file carefully for the reconsideration and approve my WP Extension.

Reactions: Taran D