+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical reports not updated in IRCC account

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
I have given my upfront medical exam on 21st april 2023 through CMM Hyderabad for applying canada student visa.

its been 3 weeks since and my medicals are not updated in IRCC account.
Hello Bro , I have given my upfront medical exam on 13 December 2023 through GYC Secundrabad for Canada Student Visa , I have submitted my visa application on December 28 2023 and biometrics got done on 4th January 2024 . Today the date is 10 January and the medical status is not yet updated , you have any idea regarding this

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
I contacted the medical center and they said that it has already been sent to IRCC.
So there might be a problem with IRCC only ,but don't worry brother it's not only in our case ,there are many people who's facing the issue ,maybe Christmas ,winter recess and new year holidays might be the reason for delay ,don't worry you'll get an update . If you get any update please drop a reply here !

abinaug

Jan 12, 2024
So there might be a problem with IRCC only ,but don't worry brother it's not only in our case ,there are many people who's facing the issue ,maybe Christmas ,winter recess and new year holidays might be the reason for delay ,don't worry you'll get an update . If you get any update please drop a reply here !
Sure bro… ur intake?

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
hi bro.. did you apply in ircc portal, if yes, can you share me the serial number . mine is S4001****.. I had applied on 9th dec and no updates from then
It's been jus 3 days only ,have you got your biometrics appointment letter ? ,Did you get your Confirmation letter ?

abinaug

Jan 12, 2024
Hello Bro , I have given my upfront medical exam on 13 December 2023 through GYC Secundrabad for Canada Student Visa , I have submitted my visa application on December 28 2023 and biometrics got done on 4th January 2024 . Today the date is 10 January and the medical status is not yet updated , you have any idea regarding this
Bro you got Biometric validation letter?