+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Received - > PPR - > Visa Receipt

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Can anybody post their timelines here? My passport have been with the embassy already for almost 3 months now and I'm wondering why it is taking too long for them to return my passport? Shoudl I start to worry already?

Emmy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2008
Which embassy has your passport? Do some visa offices really take that long to issue the visa?

Emmy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2008
I went down the to London visa office this afternoon and handed in my passport. They gave me a receipt and told me to return in 2 weeks with the receipt to collect the passport with the visa. I'm glad I was able to do this instead of having to post it and wait after reading cases like yours. It seems almost cruel to take that long after finally getting through the rest of the process and getting the application approved.

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Hi Emmy,

Well i went there too and now waiting for the 2nd thursday to come. Congrats.

Nabs

Emmy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2008
Congrats to you too. Were you at the London visa office? Maybe we were standing next to each other in line.

yasi

Mar 23, 2009
Hi Nabs

its yasir again well getting through i am expecting a interview call very soon so i need some help from u.
actually my visa gonna run out in next 3 months and there are some more info i need
is it possible if u can give me ur contact number or call me at 07896644081
m so worried pls help me in this matter.

I ll be very thank ful to u

Regards
yasir