+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Passed - What Next?

Apaarsachdeva

Sep 26, 2021
I submitted my application of study permit outside canada on 7th july 2021.
can anyone tell me when should I expect my passport request?

Application status

1) Eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
2) Medical- you passed the medical exam.
3) Additional docs- we don’t need additional documents
4) Interview- you don’t need an interview
5) Biometrics- we dont need your finger prints
6) background- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Ldh

Ldh

Dec 3, 2021

Application status

6) background- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello sir, hope you have got your visa. Could you please advise, after receiving medical passed notification, in how many days did you receive request for passport? Thanks

Last edited:

Ldh

Dec 3, 2021

Application status

Hello sir, hope you have got your visa. Could you please advise, after receiving medical passed notification, in how many days did you receive request for passport? Thanks

Rajkaurgill

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Definitely bro if you don't give medical upfront. If they had no intention of accepting you, they would have rejected you without sending you medical request. So, you are on a safe side and can expect a positive decision.
Hi i applied for my parents super-visa first tym it was rejected even medical was passed now I applied again ircc requested again medical even first one was is 9 months old so what should I expect in this case i am little worried why they requested

CeceKash

Jun 15, 2022
I applied for a study permit with no medical upfront on October 22 for January intake and I received the biometric letter on October 23. I did my biometrics on October 25.
Only a few days before, my eligibility review started ( 12 of November to be exact ).
November 19th I got my medical request, and I did my medical exam on the 25th. Medical passed on the 28th. When can I expect a final decision?
Hey did you get your PPR and when?

Emmizy17

Dec 6, 2022
Hi guys!
I applied for study permit from Nigeria on the 5th of September (biometrics was done on the 8th of September). With upfront medicals, which was passed on the 5th of December.
So my question now is, when can I expect a decision?(as a January intake student).