+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical medical

Star magic

Feb 5, 2017
Hi... my spouse di his medical backhome... and the panel physician found it that my husband had a diabetes type 2 and elevated hypertension. He was newly diagnosed. The ppd referred him to go to private endocrinologist. And he did. The diagnosed was type 2 diabetes and of course high blood.. the recommendation was life style modification, medication maintenance and regular follow up. The prognosis was is the dependent has a several factor It is to adherence the lifestyle modification, to control the blood sugar and Control the other co- morditities.

My question is, what happen for my application for permanent resident in Canada. Is this inadmissible. Pls answer my question..

Reactions: prakash uprety

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Star magic said:
Hi... my spouse di his medical backhome... and the panel physician found it that my husband had a diabetes type 2 and elevated hypertension. He was newly diagnosed. The ppd referred him to go to private endocrinologist. And he did. The diagnosed was type 2 diabetes and of course high blood.. the recommendation was life style modification, medication maintenance and regular follow up. The prognosis was is the dependent has a several factor It is to adherence the lifestyle modification, to control the blood sugar and Control the other co- morditities.

My question is, what happen for my application for permanent resident in Canada. Is this inadmissible. Pls answer my question..
1. With high blood pressure, he will probably be referred for a creatinine test to see if there is any kidney damage. If there is no damage, then he will probably pass the medical.

prakash uprety

Jan 17, 2018

Did you receive your visa ??