+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical insurance inland applicants

IrinaRC

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, I am an inland applicant for spouse sponsorship program, I am living in Ontario whit my sponsor (husband), and I will like to know any suggestions for the best options to get medical insurance, I don´t have any insurance yet because I am a very healthy person but now with all this new virus we are worried, and also because maybe my country may close the borders and I can´t return for a while. I would like to know what companies that other inland applicants went with and if they had good luck with receiving the benefits when needed.
Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I am an inland applicant for spouse sponsorship program, I am living in Ontario whit my sponsor (husband), and I will like to know any suggestions for the best options to get medical insurance, I don´t have any insurance yet because I am a very healthy person but now with all this new virus we are worried, and also because maybe my country may close the borders and I can´t return for a while. I would like to know what companies that other inland applicants went with and if they had good luck with receiving the benefits when needed.
Thank you.
Unfortunately most new policies will not cover Covid 19 now. You will have to look at the various policies and the fine print very carefully.

IrinaRC

Feb 23, 2020
Unfortunately most new policies will not cover Covid 19 now. You will have to look at the various policies and the fine print very carefully.
Oh thanks to know, cause I am doing some research online and I can´t read anything about it.