+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical exam

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
Do they give you anything back in return? Or does the doctor send everything off to the immigration department on his/her own?

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
The DMP gave my spouse a receipt and said he is responsible for sending all the documents to the Canadian Embassy. Then they will do the rest. Even though there is no file number yet. Do you think he followed the proper procedure?

samvan

Feb 16, 2013
msingh2013 said:
The DMP gave my spouse a receipt and said he is responsible for sending all the documents to the Canadian Embassy. Then they will do the rest. Even though there is no file number yet. Do you think he followed the proper procedure?
yes, its a normal process. the dmp sends them to the medical office and that is his role as far as i know. then medical office will update the result to the Canadian visa office.

Alberto70

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
Hi all,

I did, for the second time, the medical visit on January, now (more or less) two months are passed since the visit and my embassy (Rome) told me that the medical result has not arrived yet.... I'm worried :-X

During the visit, the doctor told me that with the new medical visit procedure the results are communicated to the embassies faster that the past :-[ and he sustained that in less than 1 month the result would be arrived firstly in Paris and, after, communicated to the embassy in Rome.

In your opinion...is it normal this processing time? :mad:

Bye

msingh2013

Feb 19, 2013
samvan said:
yes, its a normal process. the dmp sends them to the medical office and that is his role as far as i know. then medical office will update the result to the Canadian visa office.
But if there is no file number yet, and it was done in January, where do the results go? Do they keep it there on file?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ samvan- hows you medical? My husband was sent that form, where are u here in canada? Iam from edmonton

samvan

Feb 16, 2013
rosellyalung said:
@ samvan- hows you medical? My husband was sent that form, where are u here in canada? Iam from edmonton
i sent imm 1017 by email and mail to Beirut visa office.
after one month two weeks, I received a letter that and my medical results has been received and ppr the same day.
i am in Vancouver. good luck rosellyalung

JessicaRJ

Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know how long a medical exam lasts for? I have heard to be careful with the dates. He is in Cuba. Thanks