+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam

daywalker26

Jun 20, 2015
hi guys just want to ask if somebody can confirm this. i just got refused to EE and i am trying again and my medical exam is set to passed and only 5 months ago. so can i still use it coz i asked its valid for 12 months. thanks guys..

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
daywalker26 said:
hi guys just want to ask if somebody can confirm this. i just got refused to EE and i am trying again and my medical exam is set to passed and only 5 months ago. so can i still use it coz i asked its valid for 12 months. thanks guys..
Yes, you can use your 5 months old medical.

"Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daywalker26 said:
Please could you let us know why you were refused?

daywalker26

Jun 20, 2015
Ok thank you guys for confirming. And the reason i got refused coz i lost 8 points on the first draw. Heres why? We made a mistake on assessment i put my spouse 3 yrs skilled as a cook then we found out its only for 2 yrs as its a long time ago so the officer is not convinced she got 3 yrs. Kinda fair in their part. So now i am trying again. I heard no lmia and not valid work permit you can get an ita now. Wow i got 2 of my co worker just got ita and they are no status for 6 months. I heard they accepting 400 minimum i could be wrong tho.

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
daywalker26 said:
Ok thank you guys for confirming. And the reason i got refused coz i lost 8 points on the first draw. Heres why? We made a mistake on assessment i put my spouse 3 yrs skilled as a cook then we found out its only for 2 yrs as its a long time ago so the officer is not convinced she got 3 yrs. Kinda fair in their part. So now i am trying again. I heard no lmia and not valid work permit you can get an ita now. Wow i got 2 of my co worker just got ita and they are no status for 6 months. I heard they accepting 400 minimum i could be wrong tho.
The CRS required score came down to 453 in two draws, but for the last draw it was 482, so if your score is above 500, you should get an ITA fairly quickly.
Good luck!!!

daywalker26

Jun 20, 2015
DoubleS said:
The CRS required score came down to 453 in two draws, but for the last draw it was 482, so if your score is above 500, you should get an ITA fairly quickly.
Good luck!!!
thank you...i think i'll be alright im just waiting for my celpip as my ielts expired already...
And also my open work permit got refused too. So now they are waiting for an passed application b4 giving th3 bridging permit. To me it does not make sense. Ohhh well. Ohhh canada lol...just unfair sometimes. I have seen lots of tfw who can't even speak proper english and tgey got pr. Lots of skilled worker that can communicate well in english is the one being treated u fairly. If this does not work out we are already applying to australia. Thanks but i am not hoping for EE but i will keep fighting as my doc is still valid and not another medical exam $$ gonna be spent. Thanks again.