+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam???

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
hi pls help...my husband send my application for spouse sponsorship..after a month they send back the whole application and a letter stating that i need to undergo a medical exam... and to re submit it again..mybe it is our fault since i did not submit a medical exam..but we check our application status in their website since they had provided us an client number...and it is stated there IN PROCESS..pls help, what do they mean?why they return the whole application?pls help!tnx n Godbless u all

JamesM

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
You need to submit a medical exam. This is clearly stated in the application guide which you and your partner were meant to read.

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
thanks..they gave my husband an identification number and we can be able to log in and check our status at E- CAS..why did they return all our application document if they only just needed my medical?why should we submit it the whole package again?pls help!tnx

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is the policy I think, your application will be returned if you miss one of the forms or fill out inaccurate info. What you should do now is to submit your medical exam immediately along with the same application. Pls check your application one more time to make you have accurate information. They have your ID number online for status checking purpose only which does not guarantee anything ( In process means they are still processing your application and waiting for you to submit the medical exam + the same application).

All in all, get a medical exam and resubmit application immediately!

Gluck

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
genmiesha said:
thanks..they gave my husband an identification number and we can be able to log in and check our status at E- CAS..why did they return all our application document if they only just needed my medical?why should we submit it the whole package again?pls help!tnx
Not sure why they sent the whole thing back . . . who sent it back, CPC-Mississauga or the overseas visa office? I think sometimes CPC-M will send the ap back to you, before they transfer it overseas, if something is missing like the proof of medical. But I've never heard of the overseas visa office sending back an application. We sent proof of medical with our application, as required, so CPC-M forwarded our package to the overseas office. When the overseas office got it, they couldn't find one of the medical results, so they wrote to me and asked for proof of that . . . but they didn't send the whole application back. So that does seem a bit strange - maybe it just depends on the office?

genmiesha

Jan 18, 2009
thank u so much for that info...

is having a client id number means my husband is eligible to sponsor me? or is approve to sponsor a spouse?since we can be able now to check at e-cas our application using client id number...tnx again