+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Exam Validity / Expiry date

Dipa0002017

Jan 14, 2017
Hello all. I have a similar case, I know that this message is old, but i'm hoping i could get an answer
We just got our pass request email today (13th of November) and our medical will expire on the 26 th of November. do we have to do a re-medical.
Hi..i have similar case.i hope u get ur final result.did they provide ur visas validity till 26th Nov. Or they asked for new medical Exam?

Thanks

tecktadka

Jan 20, 2018
Hello all. I have a similar case, I know that this message is old, but i'm hoping i could get an answer
We just got our pass request email today (13th of November) and our medical will expire on the 26 th of November. do we have to do a re-medical.
Can you please share your experience?

Rk mann

Dec 15, 2018
Hello
I know this post is old but i am sailing in same boat my husband got interviewed on dec 4, 2018 and didn't get any request for PP and his medical will expire on jan 23 . My question is how long it will take for pp request after redoing medical.

Julz08

Sep 29, 2018
Hello
I know this post is old but i am sailing in same boat my husband got interviewed on dec 4, 2018 and didn't get any request for PP and his medical will expire on jan 23 . My question is how long it will take for pp request after redoing medical.
Hi . I’m wondering what you’re husband did since the medical will expired on jan23? Did he re-do medical ? I had interview last dec.11 , it’s 7 days after you’re interview . I asked just wondering what you both do with the medical? Do you guys here anything about his application? Thank you.

Rk mann

Dec 15, 2018
Hi . I’m wondering what you’re husband did since the medical will expired on jan23? Did he re-do medical ? I had interview last dec.11 , it’s 7 days after you’re interview . I asked just wondering what you both do with the medical? Do you guys here anything about his application? Thank you.
He redo his medical since jan 31,19 but nothing from VO still waiting for passport request . Now I stop worrying when it happens it happens.