+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical exam MEXICO

jennymuffin19

May 11, 2014
playa del carmen, mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys, my husband is going for the medical exam in mexico city. which form are we supposed to take? the appendix c? also, these medical people dont answer the phone ever! im trying to call to confirm our appointment and they never answer. we are flying to mexico city from playa del carmen. that would suck if we got there and they told us we didnt have an appointment. did anyone else have an issue with these people? :mad:

ilovepvr

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
mexico city
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
02-05-2014
hello,
My husband went to mexico city around last week for his medical exam. He took the appendix C form, 4 passport size photos, and birth cerificate. Make sure your husband is prepared to wait a lonnngggg time....my hubby had to wait hours until his turn...he arrived at 7 am and didnt leave until after noon.
We also kept calling and calling to confirm the appointment, finally did reach them after trying for days. :)
Good luck...

Oh and if you have Facebook...theres a great group called- Mexican Spouses
Join it...lots of people that are currently going through sponsorship from Mexico to canada :)

tweetybird

Star Member
Mar 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2014. Sponsor Approval : June 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
PGR: august 5, 2014
File Transfer...
June 5, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 7, 2014
Passport Req..
October 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made: Nov 6,2014
LANDED..........
Nov 20, 2014
You need an appointment but you don't need the form anymore just thr photos. My husband just brought his photos. Yes waiting time is long. The copy he gets from the Dr is what you include in your application and the results will be sent to the embassy once your application arrives in Mexico city. Good luck!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You did select a doctor from CIC's list of approved panel physicians in Mexico, right?

Hate to have you go through the trouble with just any doctor in Mexico. :)

Emmalina

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
August 2
AOR Received.
September 2
My husband has an appointment tomorrow they have sent him an IMM1017 Form that he needs to take with him, but no Appendix C does he needs this form as well?? also they are asking that his son get a medical exam but have not sent any forms for him as he is not bringing his kid with him to Canada does his son only need an appendix C??

jennymuffin19

May 11, 2014
playa del carmen, mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emmalina
i would think that his son would only need the appendix c? why did the canadians send your husband the 1017? was it because he already sent his application before getting the medical exam??

Emmalina

Apr 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
August 2
AOR Received.
September 2
Yes we did not realize that he could have done his exam as well.