Medical exam for Express Entry

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arcticbeans said:
Usually medicals can be done the same day or within a few days, and then if the clinic is using the cic e-medicals system it takes seven to ten days to upload the results so that cic will be able to see them. We had ours done after receiving our PNP nomination certificate while we were waiting for the next EE draw, so that by the time we got our ITA our meds were uploaded and ready.

It is best to wait until you are close to getting an ITA to have meds done as you have to land within one year of the date of your medical exams I believe, so if you have them done too soon you have wasted money as you will have to have them done again. Same for PCC, it has to have been done within three months maximum of submitting your application after you receive ITA.
Thanks alot for the information bud. was looking for some one to answer that question for so long ,
+1 for you effort .

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niko80 said:
Thanks a lot, perfect.
What is currently required minimum point?
there is no required minimum point bud because NOI are pnp's are closed for some sectors., but there sure is cut off and that i assume is dangling around 480 ish..

arcticbeans

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries mate, you are welcome. Thanks for the +1 :)

The scores are very high at the moment, you are best looking into one of the provincial nomination programs as if they approve you they give you 600 extra points.

jsk2015

Nov 12, 2015
arcticbeans said:
Usually medicals can be done the same day or within a few days, and then if the clinic is using the cic e-medicals system it takes seven to ten days to upload the results so that cic will be able to see them. We had ours done after receiving our PNP nomination certificate while we were waiting for the next EE draw, so that by the time we got our ITA our meds were uploaded and ready.

It is best to wait until you are close to getting an ITA to have meds done as you have to land within one year of the date of your medical exams I believe, so if you have them done too soon you have wasted money as you will have to have them done again. Same for PCC, it has to have been done within three months maximum of submitting your application after you receive ITA.
I am expected to Travel to US for 2 months, between this time i see a high probability that my ITA will come. Can i get a medical exam done now with Spouse (upfront medical exam). Otherwise, if the ITA comes when i am travelling how will i get a medical exam done?

jsk2015

Nov 12, 2015
Hi DAN, thanks for your reply. I am not able to confirm the info regarding the upfront medical exam. I read about IMM1017e form, which will be sent CIC after we get an invite.
Is this true, how will i get this form if i go for a medical exam before the invite.
Please guide and also share the link informing these details. I will be very grateful for the help.