+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mechanical Engineer SINP Express entry

Fahad_01

Sep 29, 2021
Is there any body related to this occuption (mechanical engg) have apply for SINP. Then please guide me in which NOC apply and what is the procedure.
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The SINP website is straight forward and gives you all the required documents. Your NOC matches your employment letter so use the NOC database to select. If you are an engineer, you will need to be licensed as an engineer through APEGS.

Reactions: Fahad_01

Fahad_01

Sep 29, 2021
The SINP website is straight forward and gives you all the required documents. Your NOC matches your employment letter so use the NOC database to select. If you are an engineer, you will need to be licensed as an engineer through APEGS.
But dear the procedure of apegs is time taking. Is there any other NOC in which license is not required.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But dear the procedure of apegs is time taking. Is there any other NOC in which license is not required.
For engineering, no. You can lie on your application and select another NOC. The duties must match the NOC. Have you received ITA because your name can still be in the pool without license.

Fahad_01

Sep 29, 2021
For engineering, no. You can lie on your application and select another NOC. The duties must match the NOC. Have you received ITA because your name can still be in the pool without license.
No i did not receive ITA because i'vnt apply yet.
Can you please tell me if i will apply and receive ITA but my APEGS procedure can't complete then they will give me time or not.

To obtain letter from APEGS is time taking i think minimum 1 year required for this.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No i did not receive ITA because i'vnt apply yet.
Can you please tell me if i will apply and receive ITA but my APEGS procedure can't complete then they will give me time or not.

To obtain letter from APEGS is time taking i think minimum 1 year required for this.
I believe it must be completed but call or email SINP and ask. Assume your score is high enough and the NOC is drawn.