+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Meaning of a Work Permit Document Number in the New IRCC Tracker

May 4, 2023
Hello everyone! I applied for a Canadian work permit programme for Ukrainians at the beginning of April and gave my biometrics around the 11th of April. As for now, in the new tracking system launched by IRCC in February, I already have the work permit and visitor visa number assigned. I must emphasise that the comments to those numbers clearly state "document numbers" and not "application number" or something else. So my eyes do not deceive me. Hence, I would like to know if such a change means my request for a Work Permit and a Visa was approved. I know it usually takes 4-6 weeks for this application to be processed, but I am too curious and impatient to wait in silence. I will immensely appreciate any thoughts from your side.

Jhonaaq

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone! I applied for a Canadian work permit programme for Ukrainians at the beginning of April and gave my biometrics around the 11th of April. As for now, in the new tracking system launched by IRCC in February, I already have the work permit and visitor visa number assigned. I must emphasise that the comments to those numbers clearly state "document numbers" and not "application number" or something else. So my eyes do not deceive me. Hence, I would like to know if such a change means my request for a Work Permit and a Visa was approved. I know it usually takes 4-6 weeks for this application to be processed, but I am too curious and impatient to wait in silence. I will immensely appreciate any thoughts from your side.
I think so ,congratulations!so it is logically approved;

sethann

May 30, 2023
Hi! Did you get ppr?