+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA - Panjab University (open)

dpbi8891

May 26, 2017
Hi All

I have done an MBA in HR from USOL (University School of Open Learning), Panjab University Chandigarh, India. This was a two-year course done while I was working in a bank in parallel. Does WES evaluate this MBA as a master degree?

Thanks and Regards
DPBI

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi All

I have done an MBA in HR from USOL (University School of Open Learning), Panjab University Chandigarh, India. This was a two-year course done while I was working in a bank in parallel. Does WES evaluate this MBA as a master degree?

Thanks and Regards
DPBI
WES does evaluates distant programs, but what evaluation will they give to ur masters u can check through their free online evaluation or can send documents for evaluation

ddverma

Jun 13, 2020
Hi,

I am thinking of pursuing PGDCA course from USOL, Panjab University.
It's a correspondence course of 1 year and USOL also conduct 10 day Personal Contact Program in which student need to attend (not mandatory) classes in Panjab University Itself in each semester.

1. Can anyone please suggest, do WES recognise the same as 1 year course ??
Panjab Univeristy is recognised by WES, but do WES also provide evaluation for course from USOL ??

Free tool for equivalency test of WES list only bachelors and Masters degree and not diploma, so unable to test.

Please help.

ddverma

Jun 13, 2020
Hi All

Thanks and Regards
DPBI
?? what the status now, have you gone through ECA process.

s_kad

Jun 25, 2021
Hi,

I am thinking of pursuing PGDCA course from USOL, Panjab University.
It's a correspondence course of 1 year and USOL also conduct 10 day Personal Contact Program in which student need to attend (not mandatory) classes in Panjab University Itself in each semester.

1. Can anyone please suggest, do WES recognise the same as 1 year course ??
Panjab Univeristy is recognised by WES, but do WES also provide evaluation for course from USOL ??

Free tool for equivalency test of WES list only bachelors and Masters degree and not diploma, so unable to test.

Please help.
Hi, what's the status now? Did you get you documents evaluated? I was also planning to do the same PGDCA course from PU but I have a doubt if it is recognized by wes or not

trishant01

Sep 25, 2021
Hi,
I am doing my BA from USOL PU , CHD.
I am in 2nd year. Some one said me that you can't get visa with distance education. I am pretty much confused. USOL is aproved by UGC ,DEB . Some one know anything about that, that I am eligible or not