+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May/June 2015 EE Applicant let's connect here

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnypat said:
Today I received a communication from CIC requesting for 2 additional forms to be submitted before 21-May.

1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2.Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

I am little confused about filling schedule 4a ; in that form it says it is applicable only for those nominated under Business/entrepreneur /self employed-stream category.

I believe I did not receive the nomination under these programs, but I do not understand why CIC is asking me to fill this form.

So I need help in how to proceed further; should i upload a empty form then..and attach a additional letter saying schedule 4a is not applicable for me..

Can anyone please provide directions as I need to revert back to CIC within 7 days..

Thank you..
Hi Ronnypat.. I got the same request today and I just submitted schedule 4 and a letter of explanation mentioning that 4A is no applicable for me! Some people have done the same thing last month, I couldn't find their posts though. Hope it helps..

ssudarjothi

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Mackfernan11 said:
Hello,
I've got 918 on my first profile. I got called on first draw and was able to submit my documents on March 10. I got the cancellation letter April 28 and re-created 2nd profile May 1st and my score improved to 955 with the help of representative this time. The reason of having the representative is that to make sure that everything is right and documents are there to avoid rejection again for my working permit is about to expire soon. We re-submitted the documents on June 2nd and got an AOR the same day.
Hi Mackfernan11, could you please share the representative details? even mine got rejected. So i am planning to take an attorney to represent that case and see if i can get it reopened or create a new profile./

RoadtoCanada

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Time to bump up May - June threads :) :)

Have an excellent news to share - I got my PPR today!!! Yippeee.. I am on cloud 9!!
Thanks to all forum members for their valuable suggestions.. Guys waiting for PR, just hang in there, CIC will not disappoint!!!

Timeline in signature :D

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
any updates guys?

Still only 3 lines showing for me in ECAS with background check in progress :(...my application is for inland FSW