+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May/June 2015 EE Applicant let's connect here

Mackfernan11

Jan 24, 2015
Hi guys! For those who applied May/June with AOR let's connect here and see if our application will move past.

I am one of those application got cancelled due to missing document (passport) and was able to create another profile and luckily got called and given ITA from the last draw.

Let's be positive! Hoping and praying that all of us will get our Permanent Residency here in Canada.

susmithaburra1989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
2173/ 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 27-March-2015
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
IELTS Request
N/A Ielts exam taken on March 2014
File Transfer...
Additional docs request 19-May-2015 (scheduleA)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
19 January 2016
hi Mackfernan11

I got my AOR on may 13 ... wow cancelled?? my passport upload was missing too a few days before i was abt to submit my application. it was there earlier when i received the ITA. I raised a CSE and submitted the passports and called CIC callcenter to make sure that they have received the CSE.. good luck to you hope we all get there

Mackfernan11 said:
Hi guys! For those who applied May/June with AOR let's connect here and see if our application will move past.

I am one of those application got cancelled due to missing document (passport) and was able to create another profile and luckily got called and given ITA from the last draw.

Let's be positive! Hoping and praying that all of us will get our Permanent Residency here in Canada.

Hinaro

May 29, 2015
Edmonton, Canada
This thread is perfect! I got AOR on May 1, 2015.
My current update is Background: In Progress since May 27.
Hopefully, we'll have positive progress this month.

Good luck to all of us!

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
Mackfernan11 said:

Was wondering what were your express entry points, if you can provide the breakup please.

Mackfernan11

Jan 24, 2015
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Was wondering what were your express entry points, if you can provide the breakup please.
Hello,
I've got 918 on my first profile. I got called on first draw and was able to submit my documents on March 10. I got the cancellation letter April 28 and re-created 2nd profile May 1st and my score improved to 955 with the help of representative this time. The reason of having the representative is that to make sure that everything is right and documents are there to avoid rejection again for my working permit is about to expire soon. We re-submitted the documents on June 2nd and got an AOR the same day.

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
- ITA received May 22nd
- Medical completed June 4th
- Application submitted June 4th
- AOR received June 5th
- Additional Document Requested June 11th (CELPIP)
- CELPIP submitted June 12th
- Doctor requested additional blood work June 12th
- Additional blood test completed June 15th

CURRENT STATUS in MyCIC changed June 15th:
- Application Status - Open
- Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
- Review of Medical - Review in Progress
- Review of submitted documents - Provided
- A background check is needed - In Progress

Does anyone see anything out of the ordinary with these results so far, other than the request for additional blood work?

Also, we can't access results through ECAS yet, is this normal? Continues to say "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dynonobel said:
- ITA received May 22nd
- Medical completed June 4th
- Application submitted June 4th
- AOR received June 5th
- Additional Document Requested June 11th (CELPIP)
- CELPIP submitted June 12th
- Doctor requested additional blood work June 12th
- Additional blood test completed June 15th

CURRENT STATUS in MyCIC changed June 15th:
- Application Status - Open
- Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
- Review of Medical - Review in Progress
- Review of submitted documents - Provided
- A background check is needed - In Progress

Does anyone see anything out of the ordinary with these results so far, other than the request for additional blood work?

Also, we can't access results through ECAS yet, is this normal? Continues to say "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."
I submitted my app a day after you.. Only change I have is medicals set to passed on the 12th. Nothing else. But I can see my ecas but all it says is we starting processing on April 2 or whenever I made my ee profile..

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mackfernan11 said:
Hello,
I've got 918 on my first profile. I got called on first draw and was able to submit my documents on March 10. I got the cancellation letter April 28 and re-created 2nd profile May 1st and my score improved to 955 with the help of representative this time. The reason of having the representative is that to make sure that everything is right and documents are there to avoid rejection again for my working permit is about to expire soon. We re-submitted the documents on June 2nd and got an AOR the same day.
Why were you rejected? Did you not pass eligibility and get a refund? Or did they start processing you then rejected with no refund?

Dynonobel

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Nanaimo, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yepyep said:
I submitted my app a day after you.. Only change I have is medicals set to passed on the 12th. Nothing else. But I can see my ecas but all it says is we starting processing on April 2 or whenever I made my ee profile..
Thanks! So medicals makes sense as they requested an extra blood test. But I'm really curious why we can't view the ECAS. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried both the application number and the receipt number. everything results in the same message.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dynonobel said:
Thanks! So medicals makes sense as they requested an extra blood test. But I'm really curious why we can't view the ECAS. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried both the application number and the receipt number. everything results in the same message.
Dunno, I just put the number in like E000 etc like it says on my aor and the rest of the info. Doesn't have anytjing relevant to the date after making my EE profile though.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
susmithaburra1989 said:
hi Mackfernan11

I got my AOR on may 13 ... wow cancelled?? my passport upload was missing too a few days before i was abt to submit my application. it was there earlier when i received the ITA. I raised a CSE and submitted the passports and called CIC callcenter to make sure that they have received the CSE.. good luck to you hope we all get there
Hi, Did you apply from within Canada?