+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may batch 2015 need help friends

jetain sahota

Feb 20, 2015
i have 7cgpa in 10th and 58.2% in 12th and my ielts score is 7 bands 8 List. 7 read. 6 speak. 6 writ. and i have reapplied under general category as my fist visa was refused reasoning the proposed programme is not in reasonable in light of your past studies and academic scores and i reapplied on 4th feb and got dispatched message on 20th feb but not got any email.....proof of funds 60-70 lakhs.....plzz help me out here m little tensed as i got message at 6 pm friday and i have to wait till monday to see the final result...2-3 days under pressure

shaik ahmed

Feb 21, 2015
hi bro i also applied second time for visa on same day feb 4th i didnot get any mail until and my status also not changed showing same last time my rejection reason was same as u got proposed programme is not in reasonable in light of your past studies

shaik ahmed

Feb 21, 2015
i think u will get it by today or tommorrow go to nearby bluedart courier services and ask them about your passport last time i have went to bluedart services and asked them they gave me my passport in their office itself take ur identity proof and go to office check in their site for nearby bluedart office location