+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

1@canada

Aug 29, 2024
I am not able to register for tracker from may. tried every week untill now. Tried raising webform but nothing. Shows the correct email to which code is send but never comes.
got the FP and Test done, these emails are being delivered.
Test was done on 4 august and FP on 6 Aug. Test email from scarborough office and FP from vancouver office.
No email after that. For the updates i cant even login in tracker so no updates for me ?
anybody facing same tracker problem, were you able to resolve it?

Reactions: hssrp

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
I am not able to register for tracker from may. tried every week untill now. Tried raising webform but nothing. Shows the correct email to which code is send but never comes.
got the FP and Test done, these emails are being delivered.
Test was done on 4 august and FP on 6 Aug. Test email from scarborough office and FP from vancouver office.
No email after that. For the updates i cant even login in tracker so no updates for me ?
anybody facing same tracker problem, were you able to resolve it?
Yes, we have solved it for many.
If you used a representative/consultant in the past for ANY immigration application, the verification code for the tracker signup is going to them. Please reach out to them for the code and then you can signup in the tracker. This is a bug in IRCC tracker system.

Reactions: forw.jane

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those that had their online interviews, how long did it take before seeing an update in the Tracker. I did mine yesterday and was hoping for a movement but nothing yet.

1@canada

Aug 29, 2024
Yes, we have solved it for many.
If you used a representative/consultant in the past for ANY immigration application, the verification code for the tracker signup is going to them. Please reach out to them for the code and then you can signup in the tracker. This is a bug in IRCC tracker system.
@hssrp thanks for the solution. It worked just called the consultant got the code. Can login now. Test is marked complete but rest is in progress. Tracker says FP waiting on you but i have already submitted FP on 6 Aug.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
To those that had their online interviews, how long did it take before seeing an update in the Tracker. I did mine yesterday and was hoping for a movement but nothing yet.
Due to tracker delays, it takes 2 business days for the changes to reflect in the tracker. Please check tomorrow if the officer completed your LPP.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
@hssrp thanks for the solution. It worked just called the consultant got the code. Can login now. Test is marked complete but rest is in progress. Tracker says FP waiting on you but i have already submitted FP on 6 Aug.
Glad that it worked out for you as well.

Vancouver takes around 4 weeks for receiving and updating the FP so it will remain in that status until then.

Could you please share your full timeline so that I can add it in the tracker. Thank you

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glad that it worked out for you as well.

Vancouver takes around 4 weeks for receiving and updating the FP so it will remain in that status until then.

Could you please share your full timeline so that I can add it in the tracker. Thank you
@hssrp Do you think that this is reason why my BG is still in progress.
They received my FP results on August 8, and yesterday during my interview the officer said she was
just waiting to hear from Vancouver. She said i have passed SECURITY, so i don't know what should be holding for the completion of my BG

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
@hssrp Do you think that this is reason why my BG is still in progress.
They received my FP results on August 8, and yesterday during my interview the officer said she was
just waiting to hear from Vancouver. She said i have passed SECURITY, so i don't know what should be holding for the completion of my BG
Hopefully you should see some updates on this tomorrow.

marygbrasil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hello dear Members,

kindly update the tracker with following details.

Physical presence completed - 21st Aug
Prohibitions - 21st Aug
Oath letter - 26th Aug
Oath Ceremony - 6th Sep

very quick turn around, good luck with you all :)
Thanks,
Don’t know if it would help but there’s also this citizenship tracker that you can update yourself and add in your case: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/canadian-citizenship-processing-tracker

I think it only requires to register and is completely free otherwise! I’ve used it last year and there’s a few hundred cases tracked for this year that you could compare timelines

chachacanada

Apr 29, 2024
Please update the tracker

LPP completed - Aug 21
Oath in progress - Aug 22
Oath Letter - Aug 27
Oath scheduled for September 6th

The letter says oath will be for 1.5 hours. But usually does it complete within this time frame?
I’m asking because I want to know if I should be booking time off from work. Thanks!

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA

LPP completed - Aug 21
Oath Letter - Aug 27

The letter says oath will be for 1.5 hours. But usually does it complete within this time frame?
I’m asking because I want to know if I should be booking time off from work. Thanks!
Congratulations, spreadsheet updated. Is it a virtual oath ceremony or in-person ceremony?
It will easily take 1.5 to 2 hours so I would suggest to book some time off from work.

Petzold

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020

LPP completed - Aug 21
Oath Letter - Aug 27

We might be in the same virtual ceremony on the 6th!