+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 PGWP applicants

Achechap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hey Guys, I have a query. Just to understand the worse case scenario. If PGWP application is refused, and study permit also expires in sep 22, what are the next steps to take to ensure we can stay or continue to work? As per the current timeline, result would not come before Oct 22.

amir.suarez

Aug 22, 2022
Let's gather here!!

- May 3rd, applied
- May 4th, WP-EXT
Same here .... still nothing.
And also my wife's OWP will expire on sept and I don't know if she can apply for a New OWP without me having my PGWP. I'm already working on a NOC A position with my 3 pay slips received. Can I extend / apply for a new OWP without my PGWP and just with the WP-EX letter ?

S_Priya

May 26, 2019
Same here .... still nothing.
And also my wife's OWP will expire on sept and I don't know if she can apply for a New OWP without me having my PGWP. I'm already working on a NOC A position with my 3 pay slips received. Can I extend / apply for a new OWP without my PGWP and just with the WP-EX letter ?
Applicants who applied in last week of April are receiving their Pgwp since last week so probably by next week May applicant will start to get their Pgwp. I guess

Reactions: amir.suarez

amir.suarez

Aug 22, 2022
Applicants who applied in last week of April are receiving their Pgwp since last week so probably by next week May applicant will start to get their Pgwp. I guess
Hope is true !!! Will let you guys know if I receive any update. Anyone that gets it should post the timeline.
Mine started on May 4th.