MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I guess you have outland application right? If no then probably transferring the file within inland spouse take little more time than regular process.
outland so it has been sent to NDVO and sounds BAD news to me, as all others sent to Ottawa from Sydney got Pre-arrival DM

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
outland so it has been sent to NDVO and sounds BAD news to me, as all others sent to Ottawa from Sydney got Pre-arrival DM
Yes that’s why . When you have outland spouse application is always transferred to local visa office in spouse home country. Also NDVO is processing files with limited staff and recently there is no PR issued yet to anyone. But from last month they are issuing visas to students and doing biometrics. You can join NDVO thread on this form for regular updates bro.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
You mean instead of Vxxxxxxxxx (which is the application number for my mother`s app) I write F000xxxxxxxxx ??? I do not even know if my mother`s file is under Family class priority application? when I try it with Vxxxxxxxxx it comes up as following message

Appointment slots are limited and in very high demand. Please make every effort to attend a confirmed appointment. Missed appointments will not be re-scheduled at this time.
Vxxxxxxxxx
At this time we are not permitted to offer appointments for categories other than Family Class Priority and Study Permit. Please continue to visit the COVID-19 page on this website for further updates
. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/
I believe family class apps start with F, is your Mother under another class? Might explain why the V number and the remarks that you can't book an appointment right now.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yes that’s why . When you have outland spouse application is always transferred to local visa office in spouse home country. Also NDVO is processing files with limited staff and recently there is no PR issued yet to anyone. But from last month they are issuing visas to students and doing biometrics. You can join NDVO thread on this form for regular updates bro.
Sorry but that isn't correct, many apps get processed at CPC Mississauga and Ottawa now from beginning to the end except for the PPR which will come from the local VO. The only bad news is that it will probably make you app processing time longer, doesn't necessairily mean there is anything wrong with the app. There are many reasons that apps are sent to local VO's. If there are some things that can't be confirmed by the office in Canada is a big reason.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
@Phalos I have BAD news today an email came in from CPC Ottawa;-
Your application has been transferred to a visa office outside Canada for further review of your eligibility and admissibility for a permanent resident visa.
Comments please :(
Oh MAN singleman. This NOT good news indeed. My GUESS would be from your previous recent withdrawl of sponsorship they are getting some doubts.
CPC Ottawa does not deal with complex cases so they transfer your case to local VO in case interview will be needed. You were kicked out of EXPRESS line.
Join the sad club my friend - I also just got a really bad ADR.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Oh MAN singleman. This NOT good news indeed. My GUESS would be from your previous recent withdrawl of sponsorship they are getting some doubts.
CPC Ottawa does not deal with simple cases so they transfer your case to local VO in case interview will be needed. You were kicked out of EXPRESS line.
Join the sad club my friend - I also just got a really bad ADR.
Yeah fully agree man . And LOL too sad club :(

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
@singleman, we both long haulers. Although I still have small chance to make it, if VO guy will give me more credit for my other proofs, since photos are lacking. This was my mistake when applying, my wife camera shy so much and I didn't insist more photos, we have bare minimum.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
@singleman, we both long haulers. Although I still have small chance to make it, if VO guy will give me more credit for my other proofs, since photos are lacking. This was my mistake when applying, my wife camera shy so much and I didn't insist more photos, we have bare minimum.
Same here spent Lots of money on Party etc.. but were say 15-20 ppl while doing religious ceremony Rest were all busy in eating at the Hall

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
where the heck is Saddist Club :( I should change my name to SADMAN .>since file moved to NDVO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phalos