+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
It seems VFS Centres in India are finally opening!:D
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates
Yes, There is no online appointments only via webform.
VAC will then provide you the date & time to come.

Below 6 cities are allowing to book appointments effective 20 Nov, 2020.
Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru
Effective 25 Nov, VAC will allow to give biometric based on appointment (Priority given to Family & Students)

Below 4 cities will start allowing to book appointments effective 25 Nov, 2020.
Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune
Effective 02 Dec, VAC will allow to give biometric based on appointment (Priority given to Family & Students)

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yes, There is no online appointments only via webform.
VAC will then provide you the date & time to come.

Below 6 cities are allowing to book appointments effective 20 Nov, 2020.
Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru
Effective 25 Nov, VAC will allow to give biometric based on appointment (Priority given to Family & Students)

Below 4 cities will start allowing to book appointments effective 25 Nov, 2020.
Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune
Effective 02 Dec, VAC will allow to give biometric based on appointment (Priority given to Family & Students)
Thanks guys 4 keeping us well informed , I already submitted her form. The way I look at it ; they will see application's DO receipt and send aptt. accordingly?Any other ideas?
AND why it reads words;- ONLINE for all categories! We are the paper applicants Mani?

Reactions: ManiNivi

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Thanks guys 4 keeping us well informed , I already submitted her form. The way I look at it ; they will see application's DO receipt and send aptt. accordingly?Any other ideas?
AND why it reads words;- ONLINE for all categories! We are the paper applicants Mani?
I believe the appointment will be provided based on the DO receipt.
By the way what did you enter as BIL number?
Not sure what they’re referring to online..could be the visitors visa submitted thru online for spouse and children.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I believe the appointment will be provided based on the DO receipt.
By the way what did you enter as BIL number?
Not sure what they’re referring to online..could be the visitors visa submitted thru online for spouse and children.
YEAH ONLY ONLINE? that is misleading we are all paper based outlanders, I think it is just a clerical mistake OR may be our turn is LAST?
Please ਉਥੇ ਫਾਇਲ ਨੰਬਰ ਚਲੇਗਾ ARE WE FCP? It scares me as we are not FCP

• Biometrics collection for BIL holders who are Family Class Priority (FCP) applicants only
Services to be offered at reopening starting the week of December 2:

• Biometrics collection for BIL holders who are Family Class Priority (FCP) applicants and Study Permit applicants only
The VAC will also provide the following services:

Last edited:

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
YEAH ONLY ONLINE? that is misleading we are all paper based outlanders, I think it is just a clerical mistake OR may be our turn is LAST?
Please ਉਥੇ ਫਾਇਲ ਨੰਬਰ ਚਲੇਗਾ ARE WE FCP? It scares me as we are not FCP

• Biometrics collection for BIL holders who are Family Class Priority (FCP) applicants only
Services to be offered at reopening starting the week of December 2:

• Biometrics collection for BIL holders who are Family Class Priority (FCP) applicants and Study Permit applicants only
The VAC will also provide the following services:
I believe we are family class priority

what is BIL number ? Is it IRCC number on bio letter?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Q confusion ARE we FCP GUYS --yes is GOOD if no then Anyone ? I think those are the spouses or parents in severe med. emergency..May be I am wrong, rather should be wrong I hope. I checked IRCC letter it indicates ;- Category: FC1 why not FCP This is what we found:-
Spouses, partners and dependent children have also been designated within CIC as FC Priority (FCP) classes. As such, CIC has made it an operational policy to expedite the processing of these types of applications

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ManiNivi please let me know do we have to submit those Concent Forms right after or take it while doing BIOM? As I could not read that flash

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
What is DO receipt? In the upload section of webform i attached the biometric letter. Is that ok?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What is DO receipt? In the upload section of webform i attached the biometric letter. Is that ok?
We are discussing how will they give us Aptts. DO receipt is your STAMPED DATE when postman delivered. It is like a Seniority amongst workers

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
We are discussing how will they give us Aptts. DO receipt is your STAMPED DATE when postman delivered. It is like a Seniority amongst workers
Oh I see...from what I read the appointment letter will be emailed no?

Also just to clarify in the webform where it said upload we were just suppose to upload the biometric letter?

ManiNivi

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Q confusion ARE we FCP GUYS --yes is GOOD if no then Anyone ? I think those are the spouses or parents in severe med. emergency..May be I am wrong, rather should be wrong I hope. I checked IRCC letter it indicates ;- Category: FC1 why not FCP This is what we found:-
Spouses, partners and dependent children have also been designated within CIC as FC Priority (FCP) classes. As such, CIC has made it an operational policy to expedite the processing of these types of applications
I just found FCP in my sponsor approval email from IRCC. It says "Sponsorship Elig Decision FCP Fxxxxxxxxx" in subject line.
So we are FCP - Family Class Priority.

Reactions: singleman