caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I notice my UCI changed to just number. There is no CAN on start.
That's an indication that your file has crossed the R10 Completeness Check stage. The next and the most important stage is Eligibility Review.

Anne0903

Jun 25, 2020
Hi!
Our profile is showing 34% when IRCC asked us to submit 5475e form to add any authorize person, we submitted it aday after they requested it but no change in medical status, biometrics or eligibility.

AOR 18May
FSW-Outland

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys!
I received my AOR on 4th of March'20 and a request for Biometrics on the 30th of Apr'20 with a timeline of 90 days that expires on the 29th of July.

Since the VAC hasn't opened in New Delhi, India what should be my next step?

The website says, the application won't be rejected if you are unable to give your Biometrics because of Covid but just want to get some thoughts.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
Hi guys!
I received my AOR on 4th of March'20 and a request for Biometrics on the 30th of Apr'20 with a timeline of 90 days that expires on the 29th of July.

Since the VAC hasn't opened in New Delhi, India what should be my next step?

The website says, the application won't be rejected if you are unable to give your Biometrics because of Covid but just want to get some thoughts.
No Need to worry, just wait for biometrics to open. There is no action needed, as per IRCC updates

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hey everyone, just saw these changes on my account, What to expect afterwards?

And the progress bar shows 28% completed with estimated time to finish processing: November 30, 2020.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • July 14, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
Hi!
Our profile is showing 34% when IRCC asked us to submit 5475e form to add any authorize person, we submitted it aday after they requested it but no change in medical status, biometrics or eligibility.

AOR 18May
FSW-Outland
Hi, i have 19th may Aor and Received the Imm5475 request today.

Can you please help by telling which visa office you mentioned (Can you share all details of visa office that u filled) , did u print this form and filled it or filled it online somewhere.

Reactions: Bade2145

Anne0903

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, i have 19th may Aor and Received the Imm5475 request today.

Can you please help by telling which visa office you mentioned (Can you share all details of visa office that u filled) , did u print this form and filled it or filled it online somewhere.
If you dont know your VO then simply put online. We filled it online then printed it to signed.

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
I have an issue with PCC because it was issued more than 6 months before AOR
My application was cancelled because of it. Will it work if i upload a new certificate with an official letter of explanation from the office that issues PCC in my country? Gutted

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Hey everyone, just saw these changes on my account, What to expect afterwards?

And the progress bar shows 28% completed with estimated time to finish processing: November 30, 2020.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • July 14, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Next step is criminality and eligibility check. Can you tell me whats your status right now? Does it says “your action required”?

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
My application was cancelled because of it. Will it work if i upload a new certificate with an official letter of explanation from the office that issues PCC in my country? Gutted
So sad. If its your current country of residence, I doubt that they will reopen the file. However, you could raise a CSE no harm in doing so.
Based on the information available in different threads, I would suggest you to submit a new profile.
Good Luck!

Reactions: ChessGirl

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
So sad. If its your current country of residence, I doubt that they will reopen the file. However, you could raise a CSE no harm in doing so.
Based on the information available in different threads, I would suggest you to submit a new profile.
Good Luck!
Thanks for the reply. I will raise a CSE since I am stuck at 470 and i doubt i will be getting an ITA anytime soon.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi Guys...AOR:May 8 : Received GCMC : nothing much in it. R10 passed. Primary office CIO, Secondary office : CPC-Ottawa