+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

OMK2810

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
We proceessing your background check comes under IP2.
Is it not false IP2 ? Hope the Background status description is same from AOR right ? In case if that can be considered as IP2 , does that mean R10 completeness check is over ?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Is it not false IP2 ? Hope the Background status description is same from AOR right ? In case if that can be considered as IP2 , does that mean R10 completeness check is over ?
I got GU one day after BIL and MEP. Someone said it was because of R10 completeness. Did you get one GU too?

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
AOR 21st may CEC outland India
Profile got update yesterday. I got the progress bar which says 28% complete but I didnt receive BIL or MEP. I checked my messages but nothing yet. What should I do??? Please help

P.S I am yet to submit my PCC is it because of that I didnt receive BIL

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020
May 8 AOR - FSW express entry India. Has been too long without any update. Current status of my profile.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • June 18, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
May 8 AOR - FSW express entry India. Has been too long without any update. Current status of my profile.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • June 18, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Is the additional document in your case the additional fee receipt of $285? I forgot to pay this fees upfront and paid it once i got the email from cic to do the same

I have 19th May Aor nd still waiting for medical update

Also, my PCC is pending as i haven't received from the Passport office in India, anyone with same scenario as me?

Murtuza90

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Is the additional document in your case the additional fee receipt of $285? I forgot to pay this fees upfront and paid it once i got the email from cic to do the same

Also, my PCC is pending as i haven't received from the Passport office in India, anyone with same scenario as me?
Yes me. My profile got updated last night after AOR. My AOR is 21st may. I got progress bar and my UCI number got update but no BIL and MEP. My PCC is pending I got to applier for it on 16June but still no update from passport office. When did u applied for ur PCC and which city u r from ?

Krn08

Jul 11, 2020

Yes, it was for the additional fee. I submitted PCC at the time of submission itself. No MEP, BIL and no progress bar as of today.

Ligy k Babu

Feb 20, 2020
Anyone from india waiting for vfs open? Any idea about when it will open? I heard that I will be in next year,so we have to inform it to ircc?

Deepanshur20

Nov 10, 2019
Yes me. My profile got updated last night after AOR. My AOR is 21st may. I got progress bar and my UCI number got update but no BIL and MEP. My PCC is pending I got to applier for it on 16June but still no update from passport office. When did u applied for ur PCC and which city u r from ?

I haven't got any update apart from the additional fee req.

I am frm Delhi and my PCC process is done, I am just waiting for the PCC certificate to be delivered to me

Did you also get a payment request from CIC ?