+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Gurleenkaur2020

Mar 5, 2020
Dear Team In my passport, Given Name is Gurleen Kaur, Family Name is blank. So while submitting EE profile, i had updated my Given name in Family name column and updated Given name as NA. Now while submitting my PR application, i am not sure if i need to leave Given name as BLANK, because now i had no option to change it. I cross checked, it doesn't provide me an option to go back and keep the given name as "blank". Please confirm if using NA will be fine. Or kindly suggest an alternate solution to change it. Or i need to mention the same in LOE while submitting PR application. Will that be acceptable? Please respond. Awaiting your response. Thanking you in anticipation. Regards.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
CEC
Any idea when to get biometric request and do we need to give biometric again if we gave for student visa and it is valid for 10 years?
as per CIC: No, when you apply for a visitor visa or a work or study permit and you give your biometrics, they will stay valid for a 10-year period, even if your visa or permit application is refused or has expired.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Dear Team In my passport, Given Name is Gurleen Kaur, Family Name is blank. So while submitting EE profile, i had updated my Given name in Family name column and updated Given name as NA. Now while submitting my PR application, i am not sure if i need to leave Given name as BLANK, because now i had no option to change it. I cross checked, it doesn't provide me an option to go back and keep the given name as "blank". Please confirm if using NA will be fine. Or kindly suggest an alternate solution to change it. Or i need to mention the same in LOE while submitting PR application. Will that be acceptable? Please respond. Awaiting your response. Thanking you in anticipation. Regards.
So you didn't have suranme, you changed it and now you don't have a first name?

jairam92

Apr 25, 2020
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Central Intake Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2019
Doc's Request.
16-04-2020
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
08-05-2020
IELTS Request
10-01-2020
Med's Request
16-APR-2020
Med's Done....
24-APR-2020
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Inland CEC applicant
Hello,
Did you already submitted your medical and PPC? I received my ITA on April 16th as well, everything done except for PPC. Will submit once I get my PCC done.
Just curious how did you manage to gather all docs at such a short notice?
Thank you,
Hey, I got medicals appointment for immediate next day, posted the doc for PCC to surrey within 2 days. it took me additional $50 CAD courier to BLS India service, PCC they said will take 1 month, but i got the clearance within 1 week from my home Karnataka State. And I am Currently in Vancouver, BC. Not sure if you are in the same province as me.