+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
I received a ghost update today. I was getting error whole day trying to login, but now I was able to login and see the Ghost update.
This is first time I have seen any ghost update. Didn't see it even when many people had it with last system glitch.

Wondering if this update is also due to some glitch? Or something real happened. I can't see any updates on my case after logging in.

Has anyone received G U today?

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
I received a ghost update today. I was getting error whole day trying to login, but now I was able to login and see the Ghost update.
This is first time I have seen any ghost update. Didn't see it even when many people had it with last system glitch.

Wondering if this update is also due to some glitch? Or something real happened. I can't see any updates on my case after logging in.

Has anyone received G U today?
I didn't get any when others got them for the glitches. then got one last week with no visible change so I called IRCC and it was my criminality passing.

Reactions: Hopeful0403

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
I didn't get any when others got them for the glitches. then got one last week with no visible change so I called IRCC and it was my criminality passing.
Thanks.. i will call them in the morning..
Is there anything else pending for you or just waiting for the final decision?

s.simhad

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
So after the most recent ghost update these changes are visible on my profile:

Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
To:

Review of medical results:
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Anything to worry about? :/

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
So after the most recent ghost update these changes are visible on my profile:

Review of medical results
  • July 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
To:

Review of medical results:
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Anything to worry about? :/
This means your medical validity has expired, so IRCC will either extend it (most probably) or will ask you for another one.

tiblan

Nov 14, 2018
May 29 AOR: Current status of my application changed from Submitted to Application/Profile Updated.

When I go in and check the full application, I see no changes - status changed back to submitted when I come out of the full application.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
May 29 AOR: Current status of my application changed from Submitted to Application/Profile Updated.

When I go in and check the full application, I see no changes - status changed back to submitted when I come out of the full application.
That's called a ghost update, your application was probably updated.

Zay11

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
SIN Processing Time ( Change of Status) - Applied online
SIN Applied online - 3rd Dec 2020
SIN Processed - 7th Dec
SIN mailed - 8th Dec
SIN received - 22nd Dec

Received my PR card today
photo sent to Office - etobicoke on 26th Oct
photo delivered - 28th Oct
approved and sent by mail - 19th Nov
Card received - 24th Nov
AOR - 9th May
Received my CoPR today(26th Oct), application approved on 23rd Oct. Bio Exempt updated - 15th Oct
Thank you everyone and all the best!!
Thank you @legalfalcon @caipsnotes ...

Nicole56

Oct 21, 2020
CEC inland living in GTA // AOR May21. // Bio Oct.16 // Got two times of GU at the end of Nov.
I called IRCC last week, they nicely implied me that everything got passed on my case, they did not need any info from me so far. But I am still waiting for the final decision til today:oops: Keep waiting, everyone here~ Do not be frustrated.

JaspreetNirmann

Nov 23, 2020
CEC inland living in GTA // AOR May21. // Bio Oct.16 // Got two times of GU at the end of Nov.
I called IRCC last week, they nicely implied me that everything got passed on my case, they did not need any info from me so far. But I am still waiting for the final decision til today:oops: Keep waiting, everyone here~ Do not be frustrated.
Same here. They tell me same thing. Aor 23 may. Its been around 2 months since my all stages passed