+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

LittleNinja

May 21, 2019
Some March and April applicants received their landing interview letter already! About 2 months after medical approval.

Don't want to get too excited though seeing how May has been handled so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrrMirr

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Some March and April applicants received their landing interview letter already! About 2 months after medical approval.

Don't want to get too excited though seeing how May has been handled so far.
Yep. Our batch’s progress has been too slow, to say the least. Im a little mad at myself for not submitting our application earlier lol

Reactions: SofiaMartins

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
The
Yep. Our batch’s progress has been too slow, to say the least. Im a little mad at myself for not submitting our application earlier lol
it is so annoying, I submitted my application in March and they returned it due to a missing signal. Sigh!!!!

dmsamy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I was able to link it but they say I'm lacking fees which I don't, I guess they must have lost my receipts. I sent a webform. And talk to.a CIC agent I hope I can solve it
I could link my OWP today after it was re-submitted for fee shortage on Aug 27...
Any idea how many days it will take to get OWP approval after linking?

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
Just received medical from cic today. Has anyine received theirs too? Its weird that i havent received my owp yet nor im able to link it.
App submitted may 10
Aor received july 18

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Just received medical from cic today. Has anyine received theirs too? Its weird that i havent received my owp yet nor im able to link it.
App submitted may 10
Aor received july 18

Yes. Received medical request today too.

jhaye18

Jun 11, 2019
Below is my timeline:
Application sent: May 09
Application reveived: May 10
PR linked on gckey: Jul 18
OWP linked on gckey: Aug 06
OWP approved on gckey: Aug 15
Received OWP via mail: Aug 20
Medical Request: Oct 08

Eheheh

Mar 14, 2019
Below is my timeline:
Application sent: May 09
Application reveived: May 10
PR linked on gckey: Jul 18
OWP linked on gckey: Aug 06
OWP approved on gckey: Aug 15
Received OWP via mail: Aug 20
Medical Request: Oct 08
Idk why i havent received my owp. Does it have to do with my previous job? Is this why they requested medical first before giving me my owp?

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Idk why i havent received my owp. Does it have to do with my previous job? Is this why they requested medical first before giving me my owp?
Idk if this helps. When I called IRCC about a problem on my OWP, they said the applications for OWP are sent to another visa office and are separated from the PR app. In my case, my PR app is in Ontario (where I submitted it) but they told me my OWP was sent and processed in Edmonton.
It could be that the visa office processing your OWP is taking longer than usual while your PR app is moving forward??? Just a thought

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
A little advise pls someone is charge with a simple offence year ago and pay a fine they were not finger print so they have a clean police record they forgot to mention the offence in their application, they click no on being charge with a offence should they contact ircc and inform them are just leave it alone

Last edited:

Angel_17

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
A little advise pls someone is charge with a simple offence year ago and pay a fine they were not finger print so they have a clean police record they forgot to mention the offence in their application, they click no on being charge with a offence should they contact ircc and inform them are just leave it alone
Fingerprints might not be the only way for them to trace a police record. If that someone was found out, they could be charged with misrepresentation...

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Idk if this helps. When I called IRCC about a problem on my OWP, they said the applications for OWP are sent to another visa office and are separated from the PR app. In my case, my PR app is in Ontario (where I submitted it) but they told me my OWP was sent and processed in Edmonton.
It could be that the visa office processing your OWP is taking longer than usual while your PR app is moving forward??? Just a thought
Can you tell me what numbers you pressed when you called cic? Was it 1-1-1-2?

M.K.IR.2019

May 31, 2019
Hi,

I sent out my application on May 2nd, and I got my AOR on July 12th. I had got the medical exam request on Aug 14th. The only thing I can see on my online application statues is that "your medical results has been received". How can I check my background check has been started or not? Is the background check step for everyone?