Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
If it helps - I received AIP and COPR interview but never got anything regarding SA although it does say DM on ECAS for both.
How long after u saw DM on ecas did you get your landing letter??

Ásti

Feb 26, 2019
Just got an email scheduling my landing appointment! Received DM letter February 15th, got the letter scheduling my landing appointment today (February 26th) and my landing date is March 5th.

Reactions: melito

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Just got an email scheduling my landing appointment! Received DM letter February 15th, got the letter scheduling my landing appointment today (February 26th) and my landing date is March 5th.
where is your landing appointment scheduled , if you don't mind me asking. Thanks.

Ásti

Feb 26, 2019
That gives me hope as i guess my location will be Etobicoke too. :)
I'm sure it'll come around soon! I had a pretty quick turnaround from SA to AIP to DM to landing appt, so I hope they're pushing through the applications pretty quickly. If you got DM on the 22nd, I'm guessing you'll probably hear from them sometime next week.

Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I'm sure it'll come around soon! I had a pretty quick turnaround from SA to AIP to DM to landing appt, so I hope they're pushing through the applications pretty quickly. If you got DM on the 22nd, I'm guessing you'll probably hear from them sometime next week.
Thanks, i hope so too. I haven't even received SA yet. Also, did they ask for sin no. to bring along with passport and photos for landing appt?

Ásti

Feb 26, 2019
Thanks, i hope so too. I haven't even received SA yet. Also, did they ask for sin no. to bring along with passport and photos for landing appt?
Yes, if you have it you should bring it. There's a Service Canada in the building as well, so you can get your new number there right after getting CoPR.

Feb 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

This will probably be my final post unless any one has questions :)

My husband received his CoPR yesterday at the Etobicoke office. The process itself was painless and quick but the waiting was very long. I believe we were there for a total of 3 hours, but our actual meeting was only 5 minutes.

Once our number was finally called, we went to the booth to talk to the lady. She asked us both for our passports and our drivers licenses ( proof of address) as well as our payment receipt and our invitation letter for the interview.. She then asked my husband the day of his last entry into Canada and at what border. She asked if we had any undeclared dependents and if we committed any crimes and if my husband has ever been denied entry in any country. She then got my husband to sign and reminded me about the unconditional promise.

She stated that it will take 8-10 weeks to get the card in the mail. We then went down the hall and changed his SIN number, which was about a 25 min wait.

All together, very painless. Good luck to everyone and if you have any questions please let me know.

For reference, my husband is from Brazil and has been in Canada for the past 3 years. We applied May 10th. We received the SA - Jan 29, AIP - Feb 1 the DM letter - Feb 15 and the Interview date - Feb 18, our interview was - Feb 26 :)

Cheers!

Moonpiegirl

Nov 29, 2017
Update. I phone Immagrations and the agent confirmed I got my PR. No interview but the office will send letter for me to send passport in.
10 mo. That was fast.
Hope the rest of you get your DM.

Reactions: KBsandhu

amandabear9

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Update. I phone Immagrations and the agent confirmed I got my PR. No interview but the office will send letter for me to send passport in.
10 mo. That was fast.
Hope the rest of you get your DM.
Did you submit outland?