27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
dair2dv8103100 said:
I wish....

Nothing like that till Jan or Feb of next year for us. :'(
Huh? Are you sure? Manila's processing time is 9 months but usually if your case is straightforward, your visa is given within 3 to 6 months. Mostly 4 months if there are no issues. How about in Rabat?

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
Hello Maybies :):):)

I could sense that there would be lots of visas arriving this week. :) :D :D
i hope sooo... do you know if the embassy was closed mon and tues... and if dhl was to...praying that we get ours this week ... you and i are on the same batch soo we will get ares at the sametime hopefully!!!gb

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
mcayetano said:
i hope sooo... do you know if the embassy was closed mon and tues... and if dhl was to...praying that we get ours this week ... you and i are on the same batch soo we will get ares at the sametime hopefully!!!gb
Hello, Embassy was not closed. Yeap we will get it this week. :) I will check DHL tomorrow if my name comes up. When did they DM you? Was that on the 22nd?

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
sthomas said:
Huh? Are you sure? Manila's processing time is 9 months but usually if your case is straightforward, your visa is given within 3 to 6 months. Mostly 4 months if there are no issues. How about in Rabat?
Well, they are just now calling people for interviews that submitted in March 2011... that is 6 months.

They received ours in August 2011...so 6 months is Feb 2012 :(

arian74

Star Member
Apr 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2011
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Appendix A, PP, Libyan Police Clearance
File Transfer...
June 13, 2011
Med's Done....
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
July 12, 2011
First time to log in again after a long time and this is what I saw...WOW!! Congrats StThomas. It made me check my Ecas and I was trembling with anticipation because my application was received by VO before yours. Sad to say NO DM yet for mine :( Now wondering if what's wrong with my application :( Are you the first one from MANILA May applicants who got DM? CONGRATS again!!!

sthomas said:
We received your application for permanent residence on July 4, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 19, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

;D ;D ;D ;D

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
dair2dv8103100 said:
Well, they are just now calling people for interviews that submitted in March 2011... that is 6 months.

They received ours in August 2011...so 6 months is Feb 2012 :(
Oh I see. I hope they won't call you for an interview. So if there is no interview for you, then it means you will get your visa around that time. :) But I doubt if you belong in August batch, I think you are still Maybies.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
arian74 said:
First time to log in again after a long time and this is what I saw...WOW!! Congrats StThomas. It made me check my Ecas and I was trembling with anticipation because my application was received by VO before yours. Sad to say NO DM yet for mine :( Now wondering if what's wrong with my application :( Are you the first one from MANILA May applicants who got DM? CONGRATS again!!!
Thanks Arian. Actually, there are four of us out of 7. And the other two received their pprs late (one is in Canada and the other one changed address). And you are the third one who is not DM yet.

Maybe it has something to do with your police clearance. But if they are not insisting on it, maybe they are just doing a little bit reviewing and hopefully you will get your DM soon.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well of course at the core Dair is a Maybie but she means that the visa office, Rabat, only received her file in August, and that on average people with that visa office wait 6 months to get a decision made on their cases. I too hope that she gets a pleasant surprise from that visa office, i.e. quick turnaround, waived interview. On the other hand, as they said about Hurricane Irene, "pray for the best, prepare for the worst."

By the way, congrats on all your recent news, sthomas.
sthomas said:
Oh I see. I hope they won't call you for an interview. So if there is no interview for you, then it means you will get your visa around that time. :) But I doubt if you belong in August batch, I think you are still Maybies.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
ddobro2 said:
Well of course at the core Dair is a Maybie but she means that the visa office, Rabat, only received her file in August, and that on average people with that visa office wait 6 months to get a decision made on their cases. I too hope that she gets a pleasant surprise from that visa office, i.e. quick turnaround, waived interview. On the other hand, as they said about Hurricane Irene, "pray for the best, prepare for the worst."

By the way, congrats on all your recent news, sthomas.
Thanks Dboro. Oh I see, I get it now .....

Yeap, I agree with you "Pray for the best, Prepare for the worst"

How are you?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sthomas - I'm pretty good, thanks for asking ;D I was recently thinking about British Bulldog and what might have happened to her sponsorship (last I read, she was prepared to leave Canada to go visit her partner in the UK).

I have been cheating on y'all in the May thread to hang out with my new buddies in the Buffalo thread. I recently got a mailed confirmation from CPC-M that they got my RPRF fee and notified Buffalo of it. I'm also expecting my GCMS notes in early September. I have been busy asking Buffalo, Ottawa, and my DMP about what happened to my medical results but so far, no luck getting an answer.
sthomas said:
Thanks Dboro. Oh I see, I get it now .....

Yeap, I agree with you "Pray for the best, Prepare for the worst"

How are you?

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
ddobro2 said:
Hi sthomas - I'm pretty good, thanks for asking ;D I was recently thinking about British Bulldog and what might have happened to her sponsorship (last I read, she was prepared to leave Canada to go visit her partner in the UK).

I have been cheating on y'all in the May thread to hang out with my new buddies in the Buffalo thread. I recently got a mailed confirmation from CPC-M that they got my RPRF fee and notified Buffalo of it. I'm also expecting my GCMS notes in early September. I have been busy asking Buffalo, Ottawa, and my DMP about what happened to my medical results but so far, no luck getting an answer.
Hmmm, so you are cheating on us,huh? ;) :D :D :D

What is GCMS notes? Well, with regards to medical results, I think it will just appear in your ecas.

Yaaay, good for British, she gets to visit her husband anytime she wants. Ah, the perks from visa-exempt country :) :)

Oh wait, I am getting confused, was that Dair who had her packaged returned right? I cannot remember British case. She had an issue too?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, let's call it graduating on to the Buffalo thread full time. Not much left in common with this motley crue ;) I joke, I joke :D

GCMS notes are the new name for the CAIPS notes.

Yeah, Dair had to resend her undertaking and whatever else made up sponsorship approval docs because she left something blank. BB didn't get it back and didn't get a sponsorship approval or denial, she just got no real explanation as to why it was still in process. This might have changed, for all I know.

Medical results haven't appeared in my e-cas yet, and although they might later, I just want to take the bull by the horns because I don't think I trust those clinic people (did you know my clinic is called the clinic of industrial medicine in French?) and these government people to shepherd my papers home.
sthomas said:
Hmmm, so you are cheating on us,huh? ;) :D :D :D

What is GCMS notes? Well, with regards to medical results, I think it will just appear in your ecas.

Yaaay, good for British, she gets to visit her husband anytime she wants. Ah, the perks from visa-exempt country :) :)

Oh wait, I am getting confused, was that Dair who had her packaged returned right? I cannot remember British case. She had an issue too?

mcayetano

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthomas said:
Hello, Embassy was not closed. Yeap we will get it this week. :) I will check DHL tomorrow if my name comes up. When did they DM you? Was that on the 22nd?
yes i got dm on the 22 of aug so hoping this week also... didnt you get dm on the 22 to.....?