WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
mandiebraxton said:
@ Harry AOR is simply Acknowledgment Of Receipt...what u receivedoj the 15 is AOR. Now what to expect now is to go to 'in process' (u will get this notification thru ecas) and the medical request. As VO has requested for additional docs, they are working on your case... Good luck...Mandie
Dear Mandie
Thanks a lot for your reply. Hope you hear good news soon.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear friends,

I m a post june 26/6/10 Applicant. Current status is RBVO. I have recieved below email from London VO.

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.
An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer’s assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer’s decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.
If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

1-Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents’ full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
2-Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.
Yours sincerely,

In actuall, i have claimed points of adaptibility for my Spouse's Maternal Uncle.
Since both my Wife's Mother and My Mother in law's Brother[Wife's Uncle] were born before 1950. at that time people were very reluctant to make bc. even if they have made bc, due to frequent migration within the city/state they have lost their birth certificates. Therefore i sent following documents to CIO.

1.Wife's Birth certificate.
2.Wife's Mother Marriage certificate(showing common parent with her brother)
3.Wife's Mother's Brother's Marriage Certificate( Showing common parent with her Sister)

I dont know why VO has sent me and requested me for these documents since i already provided Marriage Certificates instead of Birth Certificates

I am not worried about payslips,tax dcuments,cc transaction as they can be easily arrange.

PLEASE Help me What should i reply to VO. I will be thankful to you. ..

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
linksalman said:
Dear friends,

I m a post june 26/6/10 Applicant. Current status is RBVO. I have recieved below email from London VO.

[/i][/b]

In actuall, i have claimed points of adaptibility for my Spouse's Maternal Uncle.
Since both my Wife's Mother and My Mother in law's Brother[Wife's Uncle] were born before 1950. at that time people were very reluctant to make bc. even if they have made bc, due to frequent migration within the city/state they have lost their birth certificates. Therefore i sent following documents to CIO.

3.Wife's Mother's Brother's Marriage Certificate( Showing common parent with her Sister)

I dont know why VO has sent me and requested me for these documents since i already provided Marriage Certificates instead of Birth Certificates

I am not worried about payslips,tax dcuments,cc transaction as they can be easily arrange.

Hi,
You need to submit:
-Wife’s mother’s birth certificate &
your maternal uncle’s birth certificate showing same parents name

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
@ Linsalman...Hmm this is tricky. How can you provide Birth Certificate if it was never made.

Anyways, my advice is to contact some reputable lawyer (may be the owners of this site), pay their fee and discuss in detail with them.

This might make or break your PR case, so approach with caution and haste. That is why I am suggesting Professional help.

Best of Luck.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
devilhimselff said:
@ Linsalman...Hmm this is tricky. How can you provide Birth Certificate if it was never made.

Anyways, my advice is to contact some reputable lawyer (may be the owners of this site), pay their fee and discuss in detail with them.

This might make or break your PR case, so approach with caution and haste. That is why I am suggesting Professional help.

Best of Luck.
is it totally impossible to get new BC if those are lost?

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Rajdoot said:
Hi to all MAY applicant today on 23 August i receive a letter from my VO for conformation of receipt of my file at the VO along with receipt of my processing fee $1250 . This is my 2nd AOR mandie please update my status.
Congraats Rjadoot, for your 2nd AOR.

Wish you all the best with the processing.

Shami

Najeebkhan84

Sep 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 May 2011
Doc's Request.
Send along with Application
IELTS Request
Send Along with Documents
Med's Request
25-1-2013
Med's Done....
18-2-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 9-10-13 7 PPR2> 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2013
LANDED..........
26 jan,2014
Hello All,

My status changed to RBVO on monday ,it just took 3 weeks ,

Regards
Najeeb

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Perhaps this will make some of us with RBVO status stop worrying too much about 'in process':

Quote from: nadeem55 on August 24, 2011, 02:54:06 pm

Hi Qorax,

I just inquire from my VO about the status of the application and they replied me back with this reply

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

e-Cas is for applications processing within Canada only.

Immigration cases being processed in Visa offices outside Canada use a system different from that used to process similar applications in Canada. As a result, the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) does not reflect the status of cases being processed in Buffalo.

Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Buffalo.

They mentioned that my application is in process, but E-cas still showing RBVO? Could you please explain? MY address disappeared and then shown again 2 times, I don't know what's going on, also I already submitted RCMP electronically at then end of July 2011, now don't know what will be next step?

Thanks for your cooperation.
Nadeem

Response from Qorax:

RBVO is part of in-process.

So our ecas could be RBVO but they are doing some checks on our files. Good luck everyone! Mandie

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

Today on Ecas my home address appeared which was missing since my status changed to RBVO on Ecas. Any Suggestions / comments?

Abbas Siraj

abbas_siraj

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linksalman said:
Dear friends,

Dear Applicant,

Your application for permanent residence has been reviewed and the documents marked below are required.
An immigration officer will assess your application 60 days from the date of this email. The officer will make the decision to approve it, refuse it or call you for interview based on the documents and information contained in your application at the time of assessment. It is in your interest to submit the requested documents within 60 days. If you have not provided adequate information at the time of the officer's assessment, your application may be refused. You will be notified in writing of the officer's decision. Please do not send scanned copies of the documents via email.
If your documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence; please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on your submission and again on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Proof of relationship to your relative living in Canada and evidence that your relative is living in Canada:

1-Provide official, objective, legible documentation to prove that you are related to your relative. Documents should include birth certificates and marriage certificates. The certificates must state the parents' full names. You must provide certificates for each person that links you to your relative. All documentation must predate your application. Affidavits prepared for the purpose of your application will not be considered conclusive evidence of your relationship.
2-Provide proof that your relative is living in Canada now. This should include: payslips issued to your relative by their employer in Canada, Canadian income tax documents (recent Notice of Assessment), credit card and bank account statements in your relative's name showing transactions that occurred in Canada. We will not accept utility bills, telephone bills and property ownership documents as conclusive evidence that your relative is living in Canada.

You must forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days of the date of this email. You will not receive any additional requests or reminders.
Yours sincerely,

Which city your mother in law and Ur uncle in law were born. They must have made their birth certificates then, as its not possible for some one to not make BC. You can check with the concerned departments and get a duplicate from them.

mayjay

May 29, 2011
mayjay said:
Can someone please let me know how long it takes for cio to debit money from cc or dd,sent application in since the 26th May,still no response from cio but i know it was delivered by courier on the 26th of May.I have alerted my bank just incase.All i keep doing these days is waiting for CIO to debit my cc,Just want to know if its a rule that it must be a week or 10days after your application is received by CIO that your dd or cc gets charged.Please kind people advice as im worried sick.Thanks :)
Hi Seniors,i recently received my application which i sent in since may 25th 2011 due to some reasons about having to proove language proficiency exam and i included original of my IELTS result which i wrote in March of this year.They talked about the CIP proof of language and that seems strange to me.I had assumed it was being returned to me because i omitted the CIC checklist but that wasnt the reason.Please i need your help from experience and as it is,i can see there is the new generic form but from what i read and understood,i think i can still return all my documents and forms after verifying this proof of language issue which is perplexing.I will post a copy of their cover note soon so that you guys can help me in understanding what they need.I am a social worker and i am hoping it hasnt reached the caps yet as i intend sending it in soon.Please does anyone in this forum have a copy of the former checklist to CIC because that was what i initially ommited.I think il be needing it when i send it back soon.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE seniors help me out here ASAP,im losing my mind.Thanks so much for anticipated repsonse.

Lahoree

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
LAHORE
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayjay said:
Hi Seniors,i recently received my application which i sent in since may 25th 2011 due to some reasons about having to proove language proficiency exam and i included original of my IELTS result which i wrote in March of this year.They talked about the CIP proof of language and that seems strange to me.I had assumed it was being returned to me because i omitted the CIC checklist but that wasnt the reason.Please i need your help from experience and as it is,i can see there is the new generic form but from what i read and understood,i think i can still return all my documents and forms after verifying this proof of language issue which is perplexing.I will post a copy of their cover note soon so that you guys can help me in understanding what they need.I am a social worker and i am hoping it hasnt reached the caps yet as i intend sending it in soon.Please does anyone in this forum have a copy of the former checklist to CIC because that was what i initially ommited.I think il be needing it when i send it back soon.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE seniors help me out here ASAP,im losing my mind.Thanks so much for anticipated repsonse.
dear,
i have all old forms and london vo check list tooo, if you looking for any one of these. plz give me ur email id and i will email u.
cheers

mayjay

May 29, 2011
Lahoree said:
dear,
i have all old forms and london vo check list tooo, if you looking for any one of these. plz give me ur email id and i will email u.
cheers
Thanks so much youre an angel,my email addy is m_abel42@yahoo.com.God bless u.

canada2009

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/05/2011
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
17/08/2011
Med's Request
22/08/2011
Med's Done....
14/09/2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
07/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2012
LANDED..........
12/03/2012
hi mayians...i just check my ecas today and it says in process.."we reveiewed your application and we started processing it on August 22,2011".

Hope everything would go smoothly.I wonder how my VO will send me our med request/pcc/rprf,,since me and my wife was already here in Canada.Any inputs if someone out there had the same as mine.Thanks,God bless us all.Goodluck.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
canada2009 said:
hi mayians...i just check my ecas today and it says in process.."we reveiewed your application and we started processing it on August 22,2011".

Hope everything would go smoothly.I wonder how my VO will send me our med request/pcc/rprf,,since me and my wife was already here in Canada.Any inputs if someone out there had the same as mine.Thanks,God bless us all.Goodluck.
Good for you, Manila has once again proved its the fastest VO....Mandie