+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

wxyz123

Sep 21, 2010
Tegnus said:
I don't think so that it depends on country because AOR is issued by CIO and documents are only forwarded (transferred) to VO later.
true but when CIO opens your application pack they can see what visa office they going to recommend you and people from less busy visa offices can get quicker AOR. beacuse when CIO opens application pack they dont send AOR straightaway , they take some time to take the money. i have seen people on this forum from certain countries who got their PRR sooner than others. this is my own assumption.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So thats end of the working day in sydney, NS as it 5:20 PM now there....05 AORs today (although without any order) but its a very good and positivde news after a very very long wait....May Allah give all of us success in our mission....

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
navali said:
So thats end of the working day in sydney, NS as it 5:20 PM now there....05 AORs today (although without any order) but its a very good and positivde news after a very very long wait....May Allah give all of us success in our mission....
I think it is just 4.30 there (Eastern Time).

But there could be lot of members who will be checking their mails after few hours when they wake up and they can add to this list of 5.

Royal.Prince

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
00-00-0000
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
01-24-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-11-2011, Submitted at 01-24-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
added Royal.Prince. Congrats on receiving AOR.

Royal.Prince please post your Payment date if you have this information. Thanks.

Thanks Tegnus, I paid via certified check, didnt track/trace but following CIO e-mail, Check was cashed on 18/AUG/2010.

Thanks for list.

P.S, I am unable to track my status, I tried changing names sequence etc as well as couple of other things, still unable to track using my B........, some one has idea what else could be reason?

Thanks and good luck to all.

T

Tegnus

Royal.Prince just wait a few days, max 1 week. I had the same situation, when I could not check my status on ecas.

Royal.Prince

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
00-00-0000
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
01-24-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Tegnus said:
Royal.Prince just wait a few days, max 1 week. I had the same situation, when I could not check my status on ecas.
Thanks Tegnus, highly appreciated.

catalin_b

Sep 25, 2010
Bucharest
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
08-09-2010
Interview........
joking, right?
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
Royal.Prince, I was able to authenticate into the CAS application using the file number (the B..... code from the AOR) 5 days after I received the AOR.

shody

Jun 24, 2010
sgeovar said:
AOR received for May 31 submission. Many applicants submitted before May 31 haven't received AOR. Many are waiting. Any reason for it ?
I think this is because those members send their file beforeand got it back for some mistake as I read in the profile that some one filled his application in march so I think this is the date that he sends his file the 1st time and may is the second time . I am very happy for you all I am from the June thread. May Allah make all your wishes come true .

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Congratulations to all who received their AOR :)

Please tell me guys how did you receive the AOR, i mean did you get it by email, regular mail or a courier. Please give us some details like: if they sent it by mail what is the date of issuance & the date of delivery ?

Thanks in advance guys.

catalin_b

Sep 25, 2010
Bucharest
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
24-06-2010
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
08-09-2010
Interview........
joking, right?
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
canady, if you are eligible, you'll receive an email and they send your application to the Visa Office. If you are rejected, you'll receive your application by mail (normal mail, not courier) with an explanation letter why you were rejected.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
catalin_b said:
canady, if you are eligible, you'll receive an email and they send your application to the Visa Office. If you are rejected, you'll receive your application by mail (normal mail, not courier) with an explanation letter why you were rejected.
Thanks alot Catalin & i hope you get your VISA soon :)

Royal.Prince

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
00-00-0000
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
01-24-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
catalin_b said:
Royal.Prince, I was able to authenticate into the CAS application using the file number (the B..... code from the AOR) 5 days after I received the AOR.
Thanks Catalin_b, I got you guys. I am calm for one week and then gonna try, hopefully will work. Thanks again.

vincelynn

Sep 4, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-12-2010
AOR Received.
05-10-2010
IELTS Request
20-03-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Request
15-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
;)Congratulations to those who got their AORS...hope it's gonna be us soon!!!

AKA

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
16 Jul 2013
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2013
Passport Req..
16 Jul 2013
LANDED..........
God's Wish
Hello Raki1,

could you please post your AOR changing of course your personal information, because we've been receiving news from some other members that claim they received their AOR but they are just receipts or informative e-mails, this with the objective to clear our doubts.

ya! Plz make it clear

Royal.Prince

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2010
Doc's Request.
28-09-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
01-11-2011
IELTS Request
Done already
File Transfer...
00-00-0000
Med's Request
01-11-2011
Med's Done....
01-24-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AKA said:
Hello Raki1,

could you please post your AOR changing of course your personal information, because we've been receiving news from some other members that claim they received their AOR but they are just receipts or informative e-mails, this with the objective to clear our doubts.

ya! Plz make it clear

Although, above a member already posted AOR, but I am pasting it here again.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

Applicant name Address Email etc

28 September 2010 

  UCI:XXXXXXX

*XXXXXXX*

Application: XXXXXXXXXXX

*XXXXXXXXXX*

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment, applicants who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of

Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on

28 November 2008.

Arranged Employment in Canada

Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Legal residence in Canada as a Temporary Foreign Worker or Legal residence in Canada

as an International Student for at least 1 year immediately preceding the date of

application.

You are therefore requested to submit a complete application to the XXXXX visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to this visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated XXXXXXXX in the amount of XXXXX Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXXXX . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form (Imm5620) authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Submitting your Complete Application

Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.

Your complete application must consist of the following:

* A copy of this letter with the reference number above
* Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
* Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
* Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
* Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
* Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
* You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

When submitting your complete application to the visa office, you must advise them of any changes in your application (e.g. birth of a child, marriage, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are.

NOTE:

Until the visa office has received your completed application, it will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any interim correspondence, EXCEPT:

• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

• Change of immigration representative;

• Request for withdrawal of your application and refund of fees;

The Federal Skilled Worker application kit states (page 18), “Consult the Visa Office specific requirements now to determine what documents you will need to provide once your application is recommended for processing at a Visa Office.

You have 120 days from the date of this letter to submit your application and full documentation to the visa office. No extensions will be given.

Note: Once the 120 days has elapsed, a final eligibility of determination will be made based on the information on file. A negative determination of eligibility for processing is final and will result in the closure of your file. Documents must be submitted in a SINGLE package.

Once the visa office has received your complete application, it will send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter which will inform you of the next steps in the review of your application.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If you live in India, China or the Philippines, you can access information on free in-person assistance at http://ciip.accc.ca

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DFM

Service Delivery Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.