Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
mkdhaliwal said:
Hello All,

I am also in same boat. I filled case in Feb 2010 and sent all doc in Oct2010 and got 2nd AOC in NOv2010. After that no change in case. On site showing status documents received nothing else..

Dear rizwan72 ,

I am also going to invest my money in business. Don't don't when we will done with medical...

Thanks
Mona

Your credentials please... Other wise we cannot assess ours...

KMT

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
April 2010
Med's Request
?????
Hi All,

Is there anyone who applied through Cairo VO?

I got my second AOR in April 2010 and no medical received till now. Any expectations?

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
Good day All,

I got an email from Buffalo Visa Office today. My file has been transferred to 'Seattle Visa Office'.

Wishing us all that we may get MR before the end of the year.

God Bless us..

FireflySun

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi all,

I got GCMS notes yesterday , the last time visa officer worked on my file was 01/08/11, it says preparation review completed , IELTS and Age points given verified, educational and experience letter appears genuine, FOSS check done.

I would appreciate your comments, if the visa officer mentioned that the documents appear genuine then there is still a chance for employment verification.

emydoov

Star Member
May 17, 2010
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2010
Doc's Request.
23-08-2010
AOR Received.
18-10-2010
Med's Request
08-3-2012
Med's Done....
17-3-2012
KMT said:
Hi All,

Is there anyone who applied through Cairo VO?

I got my second AOR in April 2010 and no medical received till now. Any expectations?
My second AOR in october 2010 and no medical recieved too
i dont know really when they will be contacting us :)
hope it will be better , i am same everything like u except i filed my files in visa office cairo in october

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
SandySurrey said:
Hi all,

I got GCMS notes yesterday , the last time visa officer worked on my file was 01/08/11, it says preparation review completed , IELTS and Age points given verified, educational and experience letter appears genuine, FOSS check done.

I would appreciate your comments, if the visa officer mentioned that the documents appear genuine then there is still a chance for employment verification.
and whats the case finalization date written in GCMS?

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
One due date was 29/sep/2011 and under the Assesment in front of everything it says not started, it's a long wait ahead

Man In Black said:
and whats the case finalization date written in GCMS?

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
SandySurrey said:
Hi all,

Hello, Can ask what your ecas statue is? "In Process" or "Receive by Visa Office(RBVO)"?
thanks

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
FireFlySun said:
Good day All,

I got an email from Buffalo Visa Office today. My file has been transferred to 'Seattle Visa Office'.

Wishing us all that we may get MR before the end of the year.

God Bless us..

FireflySun
Hello,
How were you informed about that? email? and what's your status? RBVO or In Process?
Thanks

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
Hi mask,

I received an email yesterday - October 14th, while my e-cas status says In Process - with RBVO since March 8th, 2011.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FireFlySun said:
Hi mask,

I received an email yesterday - October 14th, while my e-cas status says In Process - with RBVO since March 8th, 2011.
The lineup of people wanting to immigrate to Canada has grown steadily under the Conservatives' watch, despite government attempts to make the system more efficient.

Officials from the Immigration Department confirm that the waiting list to process immigration applications is now more than a million names long.

The long list means many years of uncertainty for some families here and abroad, and a tarnished reputation for Canada in the global competition for skilled workers.

“Huge problem,” tweeted Immigration Minister Jason Kenney this week.

He has spoken frequently about the need to streamline the immigration system, but the matter has now risen toward the top of his political agenda.

The House of Commons immigration committee has just agreed to hold eight hearings on the matter, beginning next week.

And Mr. Kenney has made curtailing the backlog a priority as he undertakes a major review of the level and mix of immigrants allowed into Canada.

He is in the final stages of that review, although his final assessment is not expected soon.

However, Ottawa has cut back on the overall number of immigrants allowed into Canada this year, critics point out.

Clamping down on the number of acceptances is just lengthening the waiting list, and also taking the federal government further away from its goal of fuelling the Canadian workforce with immigrant labour, says NDP immigration critic Don Davies.

He points out that Mr. Kenney has said any growth in Canada's labour force will need to be completely supplied by immigration within five years.

“How are we going to meet that economic reality? I don't think they're responding to their own projections,” Mr. Davies said in an interview.

Mr. Kenney's officials say immigration is as high in Canada now as it ever was, and 2010 was a sudden spike that skewed the numbers. Still, the minister has also indicated that a huge increase in immigration is not in the cards any time soon.

“While Canada continues to welcome historically high numbers of new immigrants, and maintains the most open and generous immigration system in the world, we have to carefully manage the large number of people who want to be Canadian,” Mr. Kenney's spokeswoman, Candice Malcolm, said in an email.

That leaves finding ways to curtail applications as the only solution to getting rid of the backlog.

Indeed, Immigration Canada has taken steps in the past few years to control the waiting list.

Since 2008, the minister has had the power to limit applications in certain categories. Mr. Kenney has exercised that power for foreign skilled workers and, most recently, the investor program. Canada is not accepting any more applications in the investor program until next summer.

As a result, and also because immigration officials are being pushed to process applications faster, the rate of increase in the backlog has diminished over the years, officials say.

Plus, the wait for some categories of workers — people who have a job lined up, or professionals badly needed in Canada — are usually approved within months.

But others — especially parents and grandparents of permanent residents, and immigrants who applied before the systemic change in 2008 — can spend up to eight years before they receive word about whether they are accepted or rejected.

Now, the challenge is to prevent the list from continuing to grow.

Mr. Davies says that if increasing immigration is not an option, there are two other ways to go about it: boosting government resources to handle the paperwork, or placing stricter limits on accepting applications.

But he says the government won't entertain an increase in resources.

“They're not doing that, leaving only one policy option, which is to shut the door on the number of applications that can be made,” he said. “I think they already have a pre-ordained answer. ... They're going to limit the numbers of applications for the first time in history.”

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
It's RBVO

mask2005 said:
Hello, Can ask what your ecas statue is? "In Process" or "Receive by Visa Office(RBVO)"?
thanks

Clarke

Oct 16, 2011
My status has changed from RBVO to "In process" (with the date when the application was reviewed) almost 3 months ago and I have not received the MR yet. Any idea how long it takes to receive the MR';s after the status has been changed to in "in process". my NOC is 1111, sent application to sydney at the beginning of May and to the the VO at the end of november. Thank you.

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
Just when I started taking any interest in this post I reached the bottom of this story which read Canada is going to limit the number of applications per year.. isn't this something they already did MORE THAN AN YEAR AGO limiting the number of application to 20000 and this year 10000?

(INDIAN) said:
The lineup of people wanting to immigrate to Canada has grown steadily under the Conservatives' watch, despite government attempts to make the system more efficient.

Officials from the Immigration Department confirm that the waiting list to process immigration applications is now more than a million names long.

The long list means many years of uncertainty for some families here and abroad, and a tarnished reputation for Canada in the global competition for skilled workers.

“Huge problem,” tweeted Immigration Minister Jason Kenney this week.

He has spoken frequently about the need to streamline the immigration system, but the matter has now risen toward the top of his political agenda.

The House of Commons immigration committee has just agreed to hold eight hearings on the matter, beginning next week.

And Mr. Kenney has made curtailing the backlog a priority as he undertakes a major review of the level and mix of immigrants allowed into Canada.

He is in the final stages of that review, although his final assessment is not expected soon.

However, Ottawa has cut back on the overall number of immigrants allowed into Canada this year, critics point out.

Clamping down on the number of acceptances is just lengthening the waiting list, and also taking the federal government further away from its goal of fuelling the Canadian workforce with immigrant labour, says NDP immigration critic Don Davies.

He points out that Mr. Kenney has said any growth in Canada's labour force will need to be completely supplied by immigration within five years.

“How are we going to meet that economic reality? I don't think they're responding to their own projections,” Mr. Davies said in an interview.

Mr. Kenney's officials say immigration is as high in Canada now as it ever was, and 2010 was a sudden spike that skewed the numbers. Still, the minister has also indicated that a huge increase in immigration is not in the cards any time soon.

“While Canada continues to welcome historically high numbers of new immigrants, and maintains the most open and generous immigration system in the world, we have to carefully manage the large number of people who want to be Canadian,” Mr. Kenney's spokeswoman, Candice Malcolm, said in an email.

That leaves finding ways to curtail applications as the only solution to getting rid of the backlog.

Indeed, Immigration Canada has taken steps in the past few years to control the waiting list.

Since 2008, the minister has had the power to limit applications in certain categories. Mr. Kenney has exercised that power for foreign skilled workers and, most recently, the investor program. Canada is not accepting any more applications in the investor program until next summer.

As a result, and also because immigration officials are being pushed to process applications faster, the rate of increase in the backlog has diminished over the years, officials say.

Plus, the wait for some categories of workers — people who have a job lined up, or professionals badly needed in Canada — are usually approved within months.

But others — especially parents and grandparents of permanent residents, and immigrants who applied before the systemic change in 2008 — can spend up to eight years before they receive word about whether they are accepted or rejected.

Now, the challenge is to prevent the list from continuing to grow.

Mr. Davies says that if increasing immigration is not an option, there are two other ways to go about it: boosting government resources to handle the paperwork, or placing stricter limits on accepting applications.

But he says the government won't entertain an increase in resources.

“They're not doing that, leaving only one policy option, which is to shut the door on the number of applications that can be made,” he said. “I think they already have a pre-ordained answer. ... They're going to limit the numbers of applications for the first time in history.”

pistachio

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
AOR Received.
Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Clarke,
Congratulations(belated though). May we know the name of your VO, please? Different VOs have different timeline, I guess. There are lot of senior members in this forum who may be able to answer your question. I am not an expert in these. :) Hope you will get your's soon. Good luck!

Clarke said:
My status has changed from RBVO to "In process" (with the date when the application was reviewed) almost 3 months ago and I have not received the MR yet. Any idea how long it takes to receive the MR';s after the status has been changed to in "in process". my NOC is 1111, sent application to sydney at the beginning of May and to the the VO at the end of november. Thank you.