case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
kingkinggao said:
Hi alizia ,thank you for such valuable information,my application reached on 12th May, according to you, I have pass the envaluation already and the rest is to wait for DD charging? However, I noticed some guy who got cc charged and then was refused because of some reasons like duies are not in NOC etc. Why?
initially they only calculate the points i.e. 67 pass marks then they deduct the money
final authority is decision committee and they can refuse any case
same was done with those guys (you quoted)

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
07-DEC 2nd AOR.... 18 April 2011
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
asif ghouri said:
well done, i appreciate ur information. i wondered if u could tell me from where u got this information?
i am not 100 % sure about accuracy of this statement
as it is provided by registerd canadian consultant.
but seems to be true, isnt it?
nothing objectable is available in this statement . . .

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
as per April Blog AOR comes after 14-15 days
hopefully tegnus will get his AOR on 11th/12th august
lets c wish him best of luck
Tegnus 0213 3rd May 28th July

brandburg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-05-2011
Med's Request
02-05-2012
Med's Done....
05-05-2012
Interview........
waived
alizia said:
my dear friend we should understand the procedure of scrutinizing the appplications

NS office collect mails and stemp the applicaitons
after this they put them in Que and they do not open packages

on every Monday they open 800 files to asses the initial eligibility as per there capacity
first step is to check that is the application is complete in all respect if no then
they send back (through postal mail not by email )the complete package along with covering letter back to the applicant. as per different blogs up to 12 MAY, applicants got there package back (refused) this clearly shows that they are working on cases till 17th MAY.
files which are 100 % fine are then evaluated according to the facts given on the application forms
and if they are satisfied then they they present the CC / DDs for charging it up
credit cards are charged immediately while DDs take 4 working days to get charged
after this these applications are send to decision commette
when you call CIO, help desk will give you the date on which decisions are going to be made like now a days
they are working on 3rd MAY cases means they are deciding the fate of 3 MAY and hopefully on thursday or friday some of the applicants will get there first AORs

i think that this information will ease your tensions. becs according to the procedure those applicants who havent got there Package back to there home address are safe till they presented to decision commette
best of luck to all of you
and especially 3rd and 4th MAY cases becz wether we will get AOR or not will be decided in one or two days
Thank you for the information. Wish everyone will get the response soon.

T

Tegnus

One of the things is required by Visa Office is FEE PAYMENT

If you are applying as…Then you must…pay the processing fees to the CIO in Canadian funds.
So question is: What kind of document should I send to VO to prove that I have payed?

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
With the present progress.Looks like we are going to get our CC charged the same date with the received date.The probability is very high.If a consultant is been used will the consultant contact us immediately our CC is charged

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
im anticipating my results this week.
its quite tense......remembered my school days. ???

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
guys .. snap out of it .. it's not in our control .. so just chill ... dont get so tense ... patience patience patience :)

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
Tegnus said:
One of the things is required by Visa Office is FEE PAYMENT

So question is: What kind of document should I send to VO to prove that I have payed?
dear friend
you will get AOR (letter in email) in which there is a portion of fee payment slip and on that fee payment slip you will get all details and fee payment challan no
which you will send to them and remember that keep copies of that email with you
that will be required in different places
the format of that AOR will be like this

your name
your address

12 August 2010 

*B123456789 *

Dear Sir:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment, applicants who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application is being recommended to the visa office for a final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of

Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on

28 November 2008.

Arranged Employment in Canada

Please note: The requirements for Arranged Employment are outlined on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG72.asp#factor5

Legal residence in Canada as a Temporary Foreign Worker or Legal residence in Canada

as an International Student for at least 1 year immediately preceding the date of

application.

You are therefore requested to submit a complete application to the________visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to this visa office. Your reference number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 28 Jul 2010 in the amount of ______ Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is ________ . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form (Imm5620) authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
Submitting your Complete Application

Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp to download the Federal Skilled Worker guide and application forms.

Your complete application must consist of the following:

A copy of this letter with the reference number above
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008]
Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (if applicable)
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]
You must submit all documents required by the visa office. Visa office-specific forms and a list of all supporting documents required by the visa office are available at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp

When submitting your complete application to the visa office, you must advise them of any changes in your application (e.g. birth of a child, marriage, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are.

NOTE:

Until the visa office has received your completed application, it will not accept, respond to, or attach to your file any interim correspondence, EXCEPT:

• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

• Change of immigration representative;

• Request for withdrawal of your application and refund of fees;

The Federal Skilled Worker application kit states (page 18), “Consult the Visa Office specific requirements now to determine what documents you will need to provide once your application is recommended for processing at a Visa Office.

You have 120 days from the date of this letter to submit your application and full documentation to the visa office. No extensions will be given.

Note: Once the 120 days has elapsed, a final eligibility of determination will be made based on the information on file. A negative determination of eligibility for processing is final and will result in the closure of your file. Documents must be submitted in a SINGLE package.

Once the visa office has received your complete application, it will send you an acknowledgement of receipt letter which will inform you of the next steps in the review of your application.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Going to Canada portal (www.goingtocanada.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If you live in India, China or the Philippines, you can access information on free in-person assistance at http://ciip.accc.ca

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

C.B.
Service Delivery Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
alizia,

is that the sample AOR? good work! you really have studied your lessons... hehe! have you received your aor? are your documents complete for submission?

alizia

May 25, 2010
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC Charged on 30-07-2010
AOR Received.
21-OCT
IELTS Request
06-Mar
File Transfer...
Med's Request
case refused
Med's Done....
case refused
Interview........
case refused
Passport Req..
case refused
VISA ISSUED...
Nops
LANDED..........
Nops
yes this is sample inshalla we all will get it in few days
i havent got my AOR yet
but inshalla till 13 th august i will get it
hopefully tegnus will get it in 12 th august thats y i wrote the date of 12th august

best of luck for MAY blog

erdem

Jul 20, 2010
Hi All,

Unfortunately my application returned back today. Stupid reason is that I left blank my spouse's other nationality information. It must be 'N/A' instead of blank. They also said that if I want to apply again, I have to consider the changed procedures on Jun 26. This means that I can not apply again because my NOC id removed from the eligible occupation list. But as far as I know, corrected applications should not be affected by changed procedures after first submit date of application.

Please give me an advise, can I apply again?