waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
hi guys,

Hope we will have Goodnews..Next month...hopefully MR's for all of us waiting ...for almost 2 years Guys next month...in God's will and in his time...Godbless...us.!!!! Goodluck everyone...

angelpot

YoBoy

Feb 18, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottowa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Interview........
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
already in canada
Hello everyone. Today I checked my status and it says below. Can anyone tell me what it means.
Status changed from RBVO to decision made.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 19, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

jeffloujed

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Parts Unknown - Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 18, 2010
IELTS Request
October 8, 2010
Med's Request
March 6, 2012
Med's Done....
March 31, 2012
Passport Req..
October 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
October 29, 2012
LANDED..........
March ? 2013
upp942 said:
If I remembered correctly, it took about 7-8 weeks before I got a hold of my FBI clearance
@upp942 : thanks for the info, so I would be expecting my FBI clearance around May/June 2012 . Best wishes to you =)

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 21st Oct 2010 2nd AOR June 2011
Hi everyone,

I hear some people are receiving letters following a change in ecas to In Process stating that they should wait 6-12 months before they are sent info about the next step (presumably medicals). I just wondered if anyone knows why some people receive medicals and others need to wait 6-12 months before receiving them?

My guess is that they want to stagger people entering Canada to prevent saturation of the job market. If this is the case, is it likely that people who applied on a popular NOC are more likely to need to wait, and those who are in a less popular NOC receive the medical more quickly? I just wondered if anyone had an opinion on this or have noticed any patterns from looking on the forum?

Sarah

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
I think this info is basless, sorry, you say you hear but have you ever read? or who told you, or where did you read about this.....please dont send basless info here, we are all waiting eagerly for MR and lots of people here write that they see progress in their status..........many said they gor MR, many said that status turned into decision made fro in process..............so try to post grounded information.............but not rumors .......

thank you

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
My apologies, that was not my intention. It was just a thought that had occurred to me and I wondered whether anyone had any reliable information on this matter. I wouldn't want to be responsible for initiating rumours - they don't benefit anyone. I know CHC have been proposing various changes which im not clued up on so thought someone here may be able to shed some light founded in knowledge and patterns in users here which confirm those changes. But yes, I have read on this thread and others on this forum that they have been asked to wait 6-12 months before they receive info on the next stage. I too am eager for my medical to arrive.
Many thanks,
Sarah

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
Sarah, if you read these lines then please be so kind and share with forum members,(copy and paste please)
I am also reading but have never acme across to that.....................I read a lot of useful posts ............members posted letters recieved by visa offices, their statuses, noc's, visa office.........only provided this kind information will give us an exact picture on what's is going on???????//
As for me, I got a letter from Moscow Visa Office.................."My allpications has been reviewed by visa officer. I will be informed about the decision shortly"...............this is the only content of the letter.
I am May 2010 applicant:
1st AOR in October 28 2010
2nd AOR February 19 2011
NOC is 0111 & 1111
Visa Office ------Moscow ...................

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Rlex said:
Congrats Sarah...Yes you are almost through unless anything serious coomes up in your BG Checks.Now you can expect MR or another communication from VO stating that you are eligiible for further processing and you have to wait for another 6-12 months.

Both ways this is good news...

Relax

Rlex
Hi there,

I was told this myself by a user which spurred me to look further into it as like everyone else here, im tired of waiting so long. Im not sure how to quote from other threads however if you look at April 2010 Applicants on the bottom of page 478 to 479 there are a few people who have received these letters. Also, if you do a search on the home page, there are more examples. Hope this is helpful.

sarah

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Same thing has happened to my status.

Status changed from RBVO to decision made.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 18, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Please advise is it rejection?

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
sarahE said:
Hi there,

I was told this myself by a user which spurred me to look further into it as like everyone else here, im tired of waiting so long. Im not sure how to quote from other threads however if you look at April 2010 Applicants on the bottom of page 478 to 479 there are a few people who have received these letters. Also, if you do a search on the home page, there are more examples. Hope this is helpful.

sarah
hi Sarah,
I think you can confirm with this person himself as well, but I think what this guy wanted to say was - either you will get ur MR now OR there will be some other communication. Some other communication like - more docs required, or incorrect info given or something similar. If this happens then you might have to wait 6 more months.
disclaimer - I am just trying to elaborate what this guy is saying. None of this is my opinion

marushik

Mar 27, 2012
It seems that all applicants are recieving this letter .....one of my friends also found in his status that Decision is made.....but he was not asked for Medical results.................I am completely confused though I cant check my eCAS but they replied to my letter that decision is made, ...............what does this mean ???? changes in the rules or what ????? we can understand both refusal and approval .........refusal coz they dont ask for medicals and approval that process is completed, supporting documents are in proper manner, points are calculated and we will be asked for MR??????????????
Please seniors advise on this.............there are many people in this situation, we need to understand

Thanks in advance

sarahE

Jun 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Payal said:
hi Sarah,
I think you can confirm with this person himself as well, but I think what this guy wanted to say was - either you will get ur MR now OR there will be some other communication. Some other communication like - more docs required, or incorrect info given or something similar. If this happens then you might have to wait 6 more months.
disclaimer - I am just trying to elaborate what this guy is saying. None of this is my opinion
oh i see, so just to clarify, if they require more docs etc then it may take an extra 6 months or more before they process them ready for medicals?

many apologies if ive misunderstood this and caused confusion!

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
sarahE said:
Hi there,

sarah
Please find below a post from a Member " Classical beat"

There was a line in my e-cas " we sent you a letter on March20,2010" before the line with IP processing date . So I asked about the letter whether I missed it or they didn't send . Here is the reply I get from Singapore Visa Office regarding my inquiry which I send on April 24. I'm pasting the exact e-mail here..

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejune-with-status-inprocess-letter-sent-processing-date-t98009.330.html

Rlex

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - OCT 2010;2nd AOR - MAY 2011
File Transfer...
No Idea where I can get this info
Med's Request
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
Payal said:
hi Sarah,
Another post by a member "canadian dreams"

Received (Not so encouraging) CSQ reply. Writing the vital part of the reply in my own language (Please don't mind typing errors)

My E-CAS is > In Process
Inside is > Letter sent + Processing date of March 2012

CSQ received by CHC ND : XX-April-2012

Reply sent by CHC ND : XX-April-2012 (After 12 days)

Subject: ECU - E000000XXXX - My Name

Dear Applicant,

With reference to your Application for PR & enquiry.

An AOR was sent & a file was created at our Office. Please note that processing has already begun on this application & it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we specificely ask , please do not furnish any documents. Our office will contact to provide additional documents when required for further assessment, including medical examination instructions. (This part is Bold in reply).

If applied after 27-Feb-2008 & before 26-June-2010, processing of application is likely to begin before July 2012, however finalization may not occur until 2012 end/or after 2012 (after 2012 is 2013/2014/2015........ so on)

(Small font size from here till the end of letter as if copy/paste)
Unfortunately , it will take longer... received 425,000 applications & 144,000 not yet received a decison upto 1 January 2012. Number is twice the projected admissions under FSW 2011.

Also please note that if you wish to withdraw the application, then you are NOT ELIGIBLE for refund of processing fees at this stage as processing of file has begun. (This is bold font).

Applications in SW category are processed in order of receipt of application & fees. We are not yet ready to review the file so you are not required to furnish any documents in support of your application. Application is still within normal processing times, we ae not able to prvide any status update on file. When we are ready to review, we will send a document request letter using contact info mentioned in the file. That letter will list all the documents required to continue further processing of application.

Until we contact you only provide documents if :

- Change in address/contact info/email
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw
- Submission of AEO
- Change in Authorised Representation.

Processing times vary depending on # of new applications, individual complexity of each application. You can chk case status on CIC website.

Immigration Section
CHC
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejune-with-status-inprocess-letter-sent-processing-date-t98009.285.html

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Sarah, its completely alright Sarah.

guyz take it easy, this unnecessary haste will not yield any result rather lead to fruistration.

presently even CIC is not clear abt its policies, they are struggling in every respect.

first they refuse case, when contacted the re-open the case and later they send a refund cheque.

so my advise is take a chill pill, apply for caips, datz the only authentic tool which can help u.

if I am wrong, plz correct me.

may god bless all.

thx.

sarahE said:
oh i see, so just to clarify, if they require more docs etc then it may take an extra 6 months or more before they process them ready for medicals?

many apologies if ive misunderstood this and caused confusion!