+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Maximum Processing time for student visa

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Hello,

I am facing similar situation. I applied for study permit on 1st week of dec 2017. The process time was 3 weeks.

Current process time is 9 weeks. And my application is in process for 11 weeks.

Could you please guide me how long could delayed applications take?
Dear first thing is that the post of Kamran is 6 years old so no chance of reply from him
Second thing is the processing time is updated each week based on the visa cases processed in that week so it can give a rough idea but not an exact timeline. Most of students from Pakistan Who applied between Oct-dec are still waiting for final decisions. They have started receiving deferment LOA requests from VO. So be patient and hope for the best.

Hassan Alam

Oct 29, 2017
Dear first thing is that the post of Kamran is 6 years old so no chance of reply from him
Second thing is the processing time is updated each week based on the visa cases processed in that week so it can give a rough idea but not an exact timeline. Most of students from Pakistan Who applied between Oct-dec are still waiting for final decisions. They have started receiving deferment LOA requests from VO. So be patient and hope for the best.
Thanks you.
Yes. I have also deferred my admission to May 2018.
Could you please tell me how authentic is this information? Are you confident that many applicants are waiting from oct-dec?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Thanks you.
Yes. I have also deferred my admission to May 2018.
Could you please tell me how authentic is this information? Are you confident that many applicants are waiting from oct-dec?
There is a thread of Pakistani students applied for Jan 2018 intake. You can check it there. I myself applied on 10th Oct