+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters/PG diploma in Project Management - Please suggest

renjith130

Nov 13, 2013
Please help!!!

Can anyone suggest 2 years full time program in Canada related to Project Management...

Thanks!!!!!!

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hey, firstly why project mgmt? Secondly, u may consider university of winnipeg faculty of continuing educn with 1yr course. Getting from a university is always beneficial from visa and long term prospects point of view. N u will get only post grad certi thru colleges.
sharre ur profile pls.

renjith130

Nov 13, 2013
@Raj - Thanks for your reply

I am specifically looking for a 2 year full time program. My profile as mentioned below

Any suggestions from your side - Thanks

1. MBA in Information Systems – through Distance Education (Passed in 2012 with as aggregate of 65%)
2. Bachelor Of Commerce (Passed with aggregate of 56%)
3. Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering (Passed with aggregate of 76%)
4. IELTS overall band score of 6.5
5. Not appeared for GMAT or GRE.
6. 9 Years work experience in India

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
renjith130 said:
@ Raj - Thanks for your reply

I am specifically looking for a 2 year full time program. My profile as mentioned below

Any suggestions from your side - Thanks

1. MBA in Information Systems – through Distance Education (Passed in 2012 with as aggregate of 65%)
2. Bachelor Of Commerce (Passed with aggregate of 56%)
3. Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering (Passed with aggregate of 76%)
4. IELTS overall band score of 6.5
5. Not appeared for GMAT or GRE.
6. 9 Years work experience in India
I would suggest, if at all u strongly willing for project mgmt then go for uni. of winnipeg. it has sep intake. finish 1yr course and then u may enroll in any other uni for another 1yr course to get total 3yrs pgwpp... Else go for any other 2yrs masters in a uni... related to ur field. try to hide ur MBA i suggest. coz it will doubt the VO that u have already done masters then whats d point in going for another PG...