+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master's Education in evening program while full time job experience in morning in same tenure.

Hkzai9

Dec 2, 2020
Will i be able to claim experience points and Master's, if i do a full time job in the morning 36hrs a week and be simultaneously enrolled in Master's degree in evening program?
Will i get 3 years experience points and master's points? For Ecpress entry

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Will i be able to claim experience points and Master's, if i do a full time job in the morning 36hrs a week and be simultaneously enrolled in Master's degree in evening program?
Will i get 3 years experience points and master's points? For Ecpress entry
Yes, provided your study and work was outside Canada. You will need to get your Masters degree evaluated first in order to claim points for it.

Reactions: Hkzai9

Hkzai9

Dec 2, 2020
Yes, provided your study and work was outside Canada. You will need to get your Masters degree evaluated first in order to claim points for it.
It means, I don't have to waste my 2 years in masters after my 3 years of experience. I can do both master's degree and have job experience at the same time. And will be able to claim points for both?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
It means, I don't have to waste my 2 years in masters after my 3 years of experience. I can do both master's degree and have job experience at the same time. And will be able to claim points for both?
Yes, as long as it is outside Canada and you get your Masters evaluated as a Masters degree in the ECA.