+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master in Finance 2020

doshipartha

Dec 21, 2019
Hey guys. Has anybody applied for master in finance in Canada? Could you post your profile and universities u applied and any admit if you got.
Is it too late to apply now?
Thanking you

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Ok. Your statement about being an international student created a confusion in my mind.
What type of universities are you looking for ? Certain top tier university demand a qualifying GMAT score plus a certain number of years work experience while others don't require a GMAT score.
It all depends on what you are targeting for. In my case I was looking at a university which did not require a GMAT score but only a years work experience plus my intended area was British Columbia and thus Vancouver Island University was my choice. I know people in this forum have a negative outlook regarding this university but you make do with the choice available.
I have graduated this June with a dual masters degree and am currently working for a reputed financial company in downtown Vancouver (NOC A).
All in all have no regrets about my choice of university and am thankful for all that God has provided.
Good Luck.

Reactions: SaraShung