+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Master degree after starting PR application

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,

I have my IELTS results which I had taken in June 2017. As per my knowledge IELTS results are valid for 2 years to apply for Canadian PR. Currently I am doing my masters in USA and I get degree in June 2019 as well 1 year work experience. I don't want to write IELTS again. I really found it hard. Now my doubt is if I apply now I get some points with my age, work experience and bachelor's degree. When I get my master degree that time will my points get increase because of usa master degree and USA IT experience ? I am in need of your help. Thanks in advance.

Geeta

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,

I have my IELTS results which I had taken in June 2017. As per my knowledge IELTS results are valid for 2 years to apply for Canadian PR. Currently I am doing my masters in USA and I get degree in June 2019 as well 1 year work experience. I don't want to write IELTS again. I really found it hard. Now my doubt is if I apply now I get some points with my age, work experience and bachelor's degree. When I get my master degree that time will my points get increase because of usa master degree and USA IT experience ? I am in need of your help. Thanks in advance.

Geeta
Hi

You need to calculate and compare the scores yourself using the CRS tool.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

Geeta
yes you can edit your profile and include your masters and 1 yr work exp your points will increase. you need to do it before your ielts expires.