+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mas @ FDU

DR.RAL

Sep 13, 2014
Re: Mas @ FDU

it depends on ur goal....pr? or wanna come back after studies..assuming PR...then1st course duration- as that will provide u the pswp...more the better.. mas is a 2 yr which gives u 3 yr pswp..the other course is of what duration?
post study which 2ndprovince u want to settle down to get pr....want to aply for canadian exp class or provincial nominee programe...a each province/state have diffrent rules....3rd...cost of living? both states have different living expensess...and there are any more...if u can be more specific about your Qs...like post study job...etc
hope it help!!

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

has one one recevied offer letter for mas@ fdu? i have applied around a month back!! why r they taking so much time to issue the letter?
we have to apply for gic also!!! any info??

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

yep! I mailed the, and they replied by saying that
Hello Dreamzzz,

The results for Spring 2015 will be released by October 15th.

Thank you,

FDU-Vancouver Campus

So, i am waiting...u wil also have to wait....lets hope we get the offer letter and the visa!!
cheers

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014

ricky.kaushal said:
Hi Bro,

i know the reputation for this university is not good and i will tell you that i graduated from this college. If you really feel reputation matters then apply for Stanford or such kind universities. I think all other universities are same. I had software experience from India which helped me in getting job here in addition to my Master's Degree. I got 3 year work permit and job and now my PR is in final stages. I think it depends on person to person as i saw many people graduated from universities even from UBC dont get job easily in Canada(My point for this line is that even good reputation of university will not help you). You need skills to secure job here.

Let them apply and enjoy the Canadian Culture man. Don't demotivate them without any strong reasons.

This is not a rude reply to your answer but just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Ricky
The reputation of the school does not really matter that much

I was just warning people that some courses they offer dont grant you PGWP

dreamzzz

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-june-2016
Med's Done....
passed 12-july-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2015

just read some one job an offer letter in human resourses...from mas@fdu!!!
well i have received my.....so haw many r getting the offer letter???
i was promised it 15t...well i am in a so hurry to apply visa that this wait it getting ong long........so all u guys out there....has the offer letter statrted coming to u...
cheers!!!! TUBORG!!!!

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013

Guys !! DID you get this along with letter of offer ?
DO we need to take english test again after getting 7 in ielts ? :(

""All Graduate students are required to take an English Placement test upon arrival at FDU; regardless of the English test provided during admissions. Students who score between 11.5 and 14.5 in the FDU Writing Test will be placed in the Pre-Masters English for Professional Success a 6 credit course that can be taken concurrently with 1 (3 credit) Master Level course.""

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014

hey frndz , i also got offer letter from FDU in MAS course in computer security and forensic administration.... i had done btech in Electronics and Communication with 75% i got overall 6.5 bands in ielts ....is it a relevant course for visa filling .............plz plz plz plz plz reply me soon

ricky.kaushal

Jul 8, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014, Spouse added March 8, 2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF and PCC - Aug 12, 2014 Wife's Doc - April 22.2015
Nomination.....
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
In process & DM July 30th, 2015
Med's Request
01-05-2014 Wife's June 10, 2015
Med's Done....
03-05-2014 Wife's June 11, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 30th, 2015
LANDED..........
Sept 10, 2015

Abhishake Sharma said:
hey frndz , i also got offer letter from FDU in MAS course in computer security and forensic administration.... i had done btech in Electronics and Communication with 75% i got overall 6.5 bands in ielts ....is it a relevant course for visa filling .............plz plz plz plz plz reply me soon
tu karde apply with computer forensics ... meine bahut bandeya da visa lagda vekheya with btech in electronics :)

KKSS

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hey has anyone applied for MAS at FDU for jan 2018 intake?
Any advise would be of great help! I have completed my bds recently and now looking forward to persuing masters in canada

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Hey has anyone applied for MAS at FDU for jan 2018 intake?
Any advise would be of great help! I have completed my bds recently and now looking forward to persuing masters in canada
Guys thanx for your input here. I have admission for Sep intake ,MAS. was supposed to apply for visa by now but couldn't do due to the reason that I have wait for NOC from my government ( I am in civil service).
Applying next month for Jan intake. I would suggest a Whatsapp group be formed for FDU only as there are number of students available here now( some more have responded on other posts)
So let's connect for helping each other with regard to admission , visa, accommodation and part time jobs there.
My cell no is +923463024570

KKSS

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Guys thanx for your input here. I have admission for Sep intake ,MAS. was supposed to apply for visa by now but couldn't do due to the reason that I have wait for NOC from my government ( I am in civil service).
Applying next month for Jan intake. I would suggest a Whatsapp group be formed for FDU only as there are number of students available here now( some more have responded on other posts)
So let's connect for helping each other with regard to admission , visa, accommodation and part time jobs there.
My cell no is +923463024570
What additional documents are required for non spp category along with the ITR?