FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheetsdirectly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

if your marksheet was also rejected for the same reason please tell your story on this thread.
my college doesn't know what else it has to do. it only sent the docs directly but WES is still rejecting them.

mouserat

Jan 17, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2019
Ask your university to send it, not college.
actually that is not the problem here. my college conducts its own exams and WES is ok with that. if that "university not college" was the problem they would have given me that as the reason and not "send directly".
the problem is WES for some reason thinks my college is not sending docs directly and that either me or someone else is sending. idk why they think that...

erikaferns

Dec 26, 2018
actually that is not the problem here. my college conducts its own exams and WES is ok with that. if that "university not college" was the problem they would have given me that as the reason and not "send directly".
the problem is WES for some reason thinks my college is not sending docs directly and that either me or someone else is sending. idk why they think that...
Hi I’m going through the same issue .. my degree certificate from Mumbai University accepted but not the marksheet for the same reason.. do you have any idea how to go about it?? I mean the transcripts from college were attested by the university ..what more do they want??

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi I’m going through the same issue .. my degree certificate from Mumbai University accepted but not the marksheet for the same reason.. do you have any idea how to go about it?? I mean the transcripts from college were attested by the university ..what more do they want??
I'm going through the same issue, my university has sent them the transcripts as they want, they are saying they don't issue marksheet and serve them to Wes.. what should I do now.. please help! Has anybody resolved this issue?

erikaferns

Dec 26, 2018
I'm going through the same issue, my university has sent them the transcripts as they want, they are saying they don't issue marksheet and serve them to Wes.. what should I do now.. please help! Has anybody resolved this issue?
Hi .. make sure it is sent by the University only.. as in there should be no mention of your name anywhere on the envelope or the bill .. I had it resent and it was accepted the previous time my details were mentioned which caused an issue even though it was sent by the university

May 10, 2019
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted
Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES.

Instructions: Please ask your academic institution to send your mark sheetsdirectly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official. Refer to Required Documents.

if your marksheet was also rejected for the same reason please tell your story on this thread.
my college doesn't know what else it has to do. it only sent the docs directly but WES is still rejecting them.
how long it took them before rejecting the documents.I'm just wondering how do I make the university send the documents directly.How does WES identify the documents were sent by the individual and not the university