+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Marital Status Error on CoPR

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Is it still allowed to get your marital status corrected at POE?? any link where it expressly states this??
mine should be married but it says single.. wife added at the bottom though as spouse accompanying.. her marital status is correct saying married.
I raised webforms but not sure how long will that take..

Please let me know if it is still allowed to fix this error at POE
Not a spousal sponsorship question, ask in the appropriate forum.

Bolanle21

Jun 28, 2024
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hello ,
I’m having similar issues,
Pls how did you rectify this ?

Thanks

Hi everyone, I need help if anyone can!!! I received CoPR and found my marital status is written as single but at the bottom of letter rhere is also written spouse’s details with accompanying.
Can it be done at POE or should be informed visa office????

Dianablaz

Sep 30, 2024
Mine took 1 month only. But they send me the same mistake on my copr. My marital status still common-law instead of married. Might try to go to poe and try if they allowed to correct my copr.
My husband is sponsoring me and I did a mistake on the form IMM1344F, instead put me as spouse living in Canada, I select the option common in law living in Canada but on the other details about my husband and me I select the option “Married”, I just noticed when I entered to track my application, I already passed the medical and biometrics test. What could I do? I presented all my married proves, certificates and all the documents that they can see I am married, but I’m not sure what should I do at this moment.