DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

*Importantly*
in Subject mention below things to get reply from IRCC

Name:
File Application Number:
UCI:
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:

Hope you will get AIP/Final Approval Soon by doing mail to IRCC.
Hi there, I apply from Vietnam. Do you know which email I should send the request to?
Thank you!

bakr_emara

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, you applied from Egypt and your application is being processed in Egypt? I think all Egypt applications are being processed by Ankara office.
No not all applications. Mine was paper application before the lockdown so i was on hold until the processing started again.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Hello, Yes i got PPR after two days. I hope you hear a good news soon.
BTW my ielts was expired due to the long processing time and fortunately this didn't affect the decision.
Hey mate, congratulations!!!! You make my day! light up my hope. I don't have AIP and one of my friend who doesn't have AIP just got refusal 2 days ago, I am so worried hic.

Reactions: bakr_emara

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Yes i have started since September and i have sent IRCC an enrollment letter few weeks ago
Hey, Did IRCC request for the enrollment letter?
I am in the same boat but I am yet to do my biometric. I also applied in March and have not received the AIP, but I started online in September.
Also, did you ask your uni for the enrollment letter? Where can I get it from? Thanks in advance.

bakr_emara

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, Did IRCC request for the enrollment letter?
I am in the same boat but I am yet to do my biometric. I also applied in March and have not received the AIP, but I started online in September.
Also, did you ask your uni for the enrollment letter? Where can I get it from? Thanks in advance.
No they didn't i just sent them the enrollment letter as an update from my side.
Yes asked my university for this letter. I also started online in september